Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jeff Wood

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
I have a client called Jeff Wood. Just found out he is one of the same. Been dealing with him for a few years and never thought to ask.

Comments

• Options
    What's he up to now?
  • Options
    was he based in a nordic country
    just looked up(valiant 500) he done well in finland as a player playing in a 1-0 (first leg) win against liverpool in the european cup

my first charlton keeper
  • Options
    He has been a buyer for a government department and is leaving in a week or so. A lot of ex players etc end up in print. Alan Mullery was a print rep and went to see my dad, who at the time was a print buyer. He only called the once and never got any work. He had been tipped off that my dad was a Charlton supporter. When this was bought into the discussion my dad agreed that he was a Charlton supporter, and that was a good enough reason not to give him any work.
  • Options
    Sensible father.
  • Options
    “The Gibraltar FA announces that Jeff Wood’s position as Head Coach of the National Men’s Team has been terminated by mutual agreement,” the statement said.

The national association confirmed in their statement that Technical Director Desi Curry would take charge of first team affairs until a permanent appointment was made.

“Jeff will nonetheless remain in the GFA in a new role as Coach Education Manager,” the statement said. “He will also assist the Technical Director as part of the GFA’s Elite Youth Development Programme which commences in March.”

The GFA did, however, confirm that no manager was lined up nor had they received any applications for the role as the news had just been broken.

“The GFA will conduct an extensive and thorough recruitment process to find the best fit for the role of the Head Coach of the Gibraltar National Team, locally and abroad, irrespective of Nationality,” a GFA spokesman said