Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

eastenders last night

2»

Comments

• Options

Croydon said:

Is the launderette still there or have people living in the square now realised it's 2018 and bought their own washing machine?

Also last time i watched it (a good few years ago) there was never anything like a barbers or charity shop. Pretty unrealistic.

Needs a bloke unlocking mobile phones and fixing cracked screens too. Maybe even selling vapes
    Winston in the market must be able to do that!

Watched it for about 10 years and i still wasn't sure what he actually sold.

I’m sure Winston had a second hand record stall that seemed to only sell reggae. As only a bloke called Winston could apparently. Then it all went a bit wrong when he started to get a bit too over familiar with the female extras.
    Haven't watched Eastenders for years but I mentioned this to Mrs cafcfan and she said he used to sell music. (So you must be right!)
  • Options

buckshee said:

Haven't watched it for ages but hard hitting tonight.
    Scene at the end with real relatives of people who have been lost to knife crime.

Last time I watched it there were no Eastern Europeans and no Africans, have the writers been to the east end lately?
    There is an Eastern European Nanny(or there was when I last watched it about 6 months ago)

Bit of a Would Ya as well

Edit: Apparently she is Norweigan(so not eastern european after all)

But still would ya

This is not a Would Ya...

A would ya must be questionable. Any one who is attracted to women saying no here, they would be lying.
  • Options
    Would ya has to be 60/40 at the most. Anything more than 60% either way isn’t worthy of the name
  • Options
    Pringle said:

Big Ron was the best extra. There's one who's the spitting image of Ron Jeremy who gets in the Queen Vic.

I always just call him Ron Jermey.
  • Options
    I'm going to miss the would ya's when they eventually get banned. It can't be long before the joyless puritans set their sights on a much loved Charlton Life institution.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

buckshee said:

Haven't watched it for ages but hard hitting tonight.
    Scene at the end with real relatives of people who have been lost to knife crime.

Last time I watched it there were no Eastern Europeans and no Africans, have the writers been to the east end lately?
    There is an Eastern European Nanny(or there was when I last watched it about 6 months ago)

Bit of a Would Ya as well

Edit: Apparently she is Norweigan(so not eastern european after all)

But still would ya

This is not a Would Ya...

A would ya must be questionable. Any one who is attracted to women that look like crack heads saying no here, they would be lying.
    fixed