Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Feyenoord

IAIA
edited October 2010 in Other Football and Sports
PSV Eindhoven 10 (TEN)
Feyenoord 0

Result from today's match.

What happened to Feyenoord?

Comments

• Options
    Financial implosion over the last few years but there's just no excuse to lose 10-0 in a game at the highest level, man sent off or not, it wouldn't be acceptable with eight men on the pitch!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]to be fair, some quality goals in there!

The marking was non existent for some of those goals. Shocking
  • Options
    My ton on 10-0 was a tad fortunate.

;-)

Some very good goals in there, but the keeper and defence were non existant. It reminds me of something... can't put my finger on it. :)
  • Options
    No more eshcushesh
  • Options
    Whatever we may say about Robbie, he is head and shoulders above the feyenord keeper on that performance
  • Options
    Thought i miss herd that last night on TV. Jesus thats same hammering.

Use to be a group of Feyenord guys come over to the valley.
  • Options
    Spoke to one of my Feynoord pals this morning and it isn't looking good for them!!

They were 40 million euros in the red but the chairman basicly paid the debt so had no money for transfers so at the moment they are playing their kids every week (Avge age 19!!!)

If it wasent for the fact that the manager is a Feyenoord legend he would have been sacked ages ago but as my pal said it isnt his fault he has no money!

The fans have been quite understanding but yesterdays result could have been a step to far?

As we know Feyenoord fans are not the best to upset so god help the next home fixture......lol
  • Options
    some second half performance, with 8 of the goals coming after half time!