Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jerome Thomas in the papers...stumbling out of a club

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Poor lamb was being helped out of a club by some old bird.

It's always the ones with the least ability and application that mug themselves off like this.

Pity Fulham didnt bite.

Comments

• Options
    Which paper
  • Options
    in yesterdays Lite, big football gathering at Funky Buddha, what happened to be joined by a load of Penthouse 'models'

From what i understand there were a few CAFC players there, as well as the usual partying football crew around London. Jerome got snapped as he come out with some bint on his arm.
  • Options
    And why not. It's not like we've got a game this weekend....
  • Options
    Medders I couldnt give a monkeys what players do in their spare time. My point it's always the players whose careers are not fulfilled who get caught looking pillocks in the paper.

if Jerome was doing the business but if hes in the papers 'looking' all over the shop its not good PR.
  • Options
    it's not his fault that someone snapped him. he has got two weeks off from playing a game and is about to go to Spain for an intensive pre-season, what do you expect him to do, become a monk?
  • Options
    I wonder if he had a roast that night
  • Options
    Jerome Thomas in the papers...stumbling out of a club - I thought the headline meant he was trying to leave Charlton.....Doh!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]I wonder if he had a roast that night[/quote]

No that was the Sunderland players.

NB. JEROME: 'EX' Sunderland players.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Poor lamb was being helped out of a club by some old bird.

good for him...and whoever the other 'charlton players' were...somethimes, when things aint been going your way there's nothing better than a good night out to blow the negative feelings away...he's a professional footballer, he can sweat out the negative effects of any booze on the training ground long before the next game...
  • Options
    I think the 100k we paid for him was a blinding deal all considering
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i was more concerned with his dress sense. You obviously don't have to dress up for clubs these days as he looked like he'd walked straight out of a Matalan catalogue...
  • Options
    It's no surprise that it was Thomas that was caught out. He has and ego and attitude of a big time player, it's just a shame that his performances rarely back it up.

To be honest, I can see why Wenger got rid of him.
  • Options
    A night on the pish never did the Forest side any harm before they won the European Cup.
  • Options
    Don't see the problem, it was over a week before our next game when he went out
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Medders I couldnt give a monkeys what players do in their spare time. My point it's always the players whose careers are not fulfilled who get caught looking pillocks in the paper.

if Jerome was doing the business but if hes in the papers 'looking' all over the shop its not good PR.

Spot on mate. You don't see Darren Bent doing it

It makes no odds to me either way they deserve a social life.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Don't see the problem, it was over a week before our next game when he went out[/quote]

There isn't a problem with that, he could take do coke from whores draws for all I care BUT DONT GET CAUGHT OUT IN THE PAPERS LOOKING P'D UP WHEN WE ARE STRUGGLING AND YOU ARE A PILE OF P*SH ON THE PARK!
  • Options
    Mate of mine bumped into Jerome Thomas & Jon Fortune who were out with Anthony Gardener/Jermaine Jenas/Aaron Lennon & a few other selected spuds at the Embassy club a while back. Well the bloke my mate was with went up to Johnny Fortune & asked him 'How's Henry' referring to the back heel through his legs the previous season for one of Arsenal's four goals. JF told him to do one, but this bloke persisted & eventually JF went up to him & give him the 'How much do you earn a week' speech. This geezer persisted asking him how Henry was & apparently JF went up to this bloke & nutted him, whilst Anthony Gardener held my mate back. Also Jerome Thomas was dressed like a complete melt in a Turquoise suit with a huge Silver Cross on show.
  • Options
    your mates mate sounds like a bit of a nuisance to be fair. god it must be a pain in the arse trying to go out and have a drink without people coming up and giving it to you constantly.
  • Options
    he deserved the nut
  • Options
    Both blokes are Yids so you are right probably deserved it anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2007
    I feel better now, thought they were charlton fans. why on earth would he be baiting him about Henry? could perhaps understand it if he was a gooner and taking the pee. definitely deserved it.
  • Options
    It's nice to hear a story about a group of premiership players out on a night out that ends in a richly deserved nutting as opposed to the usual rape/roast.
  • Options
    I'd never approach a footballer when out. Especially Charlton ones ffs!

Although I did have an 'incident' with Viv Anderson last year in the Glasgow Thistle Hotel.

He discovered I am *definately* the wrong person to be coating Charlton off to at 2am in the hotel bar....
  • Options
    Why on earth would Viv Anderson have a problem with Charlton? Do tell...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]I'd never approach a footballer when out. Especially Charlton ones ffs!

do you include the Centenary Ball when you dragged Kins and Powell over to have their pictures done with us?
  • Options
    Not a clue to be honest was really odd. Having a regular chat by the bar, bit of banter about Middlesbrough, which was ok, then as soon as I mentioned I supported us he went of on one! Of all teams, us?? Very odd it was. He seemed to hold a right proper old grudge against us, god knows why.

Naturally I put him straight....

Was only gutted I couldn't remember the Nick Barmby's missus story......(Bloody glad I never really, he's 6'2" and seemed pretty handy)
  • Options
    do you include the Centenary Ball when you dragged Kins and Powell over to have their pictures done with us?[/quote]

Yeah but you know where you stand with those guys.

ooohaaahmortimer actually wants to marry Chrissie Powell...
  • Options
    i bet he's got that picture that i took framed on his wall.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]do you include the Centenary Ball when you dragged Kins and Powell over to have their pictures done with us?

Yeah but you know where you stand with those guys.

ooohaaahmortimer actually wants to marry Chrissie Powell...[/quote]

OOOhhhh aaaaahhh has got competition then! He is the greatest
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i bet he's got that picture that i took framed on his wall.[/quote]

Did you not see the picture of him and CP at Rufus testiomonial dinner?

It's the screensaver on his mobile.....

*stalker alert*