Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

For the sweet toothed addicks

edited October 2010 in Not Sports Related
Nice little website.
www.aquarterof.co.uk

Comments

• great website, used it before.
  • I live above a shopping centre sweet shop. Thankfully I haven't been tempted by this stuff... yet
  • Never a day passed at st pauls without a quater of strawberry milions in me blazer pocket, perfect sneaky sweet and ideal to trow at the mongs and the girls u fancied.
  • Did they make you miss your spelling lessons....
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Never a day passed at st pauls without a quater of strawberry milions in me blazer pocket, perfect sneaky sweet and ideal to trow at the MOG's and the girls u fancied.
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Never a day passed at st pauls without a quater of strawberry milions in me blazer pocket, perfect sneaky sweet and ideal to trow at the MOG's and the girls u fancied.

when my daughter evetually came out of acute care at QEH after she was born - I bought the fabuolous staff there a humungously big container of vintage sweets from aquarterof - excelllent company, they did all the gift wrapping & made it special