Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England vs Montengro

Off to this one with Romford_Addick

Anyone else attending?

Comments

• Options
    yep, spoke to R about it during the week, mentioned a pub on Baker Street to him
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]yep, spoke to R about it during the week, mentioned a pub on Baker Street to him

Have a child drop off to undertake before heading up so might have to meet at Wembley Park. Are you sitting with us?.
  • Options
    I have a ticket waiting for me, but doubt i'll be able to make it. Can't say im to bothered about missing it, going to Wembley is 10% football and 90% frustration and aching legs waiting to get home.
  • Options
    Yep. Offered a ticket yesterday and took it in the tHopehat Benty will be starting. Will go mental if he scores
  • Options
    Think I'm a couple of blocks away from you and R, but suspect they'll be enough free seats around the stadium to meet up in the second half
  • Options
    Read earlier that the country is only 4 years old and has a population of 670K which is mindblowingly small.

When you think how many of that number are eligible and capable enough of playing international football we should really win this one.
  • Options
    Yep - I will be going tomorrow night. Doesn't sound like that many are bothered.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    My Team for Montenegro Clash:

J.Hart
    G.Johnson
    G.Cahill
    R.Ferdinand
    A.Cole
    A.Young
    G.Barry
    S.Gerrard (Captain)
    A.Johnson
    D.Bent
    K.Davies
  • Options
    and who would you play tomorrow Conza ?
  • Options
    I know we have to keep on paying for the stadium and will for god knows how many years, but i can't help thinking that a game like this is perfect for a smaller stadium. Play it at Anfield, Villa Park, Elland road or somewhere like that. By all means have the Wales game at Wembley or the final game v Switzerland if there's something riding on it but the likes of Montenegro should not be held in a 90k stadium. Having said that i imagine there will still be 65-70k there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is it on scumbag telly?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Is it on scumbag telly?[/quote]

yes, itv1 and hd
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]and who would you play tomorrow Conza ?[/quote]

Lol yeah sorry mate im one day to early

:L
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]I know we have to keep on paying for the stadium and will for god knows how many years, but i can't help thinking that a game like this is perfect for a smaller stadium. Play it at Anfield, Villa Park, Elland road or somewhere like that. By all means have the Wales game at Wembley or the final game v Switzerland if there's something riding on it but the likes of Montenegro should not be held in a 90k stadium. Having said that i imagine there will still be 65-70k there.[/quote]

65-70k is still more than any stadium bar Old Trafford can hold and will generate a cool couple of million in gate receipts and food, drink and merchandise sales to help pay-off the cost of building it. No chance of any competitive England matches anywhere other than Wembley for a long time now...
  • Options
    Bent is out of the match with a groin strain
  • Options
    i'll be there may have a £45 spare if anyone interested