Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v MK Donalds - MATCH THREAD

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
Team news, updates and usual rubbish here

COYR

Comments

• Could be wrong but I can't see benson out there
  • No he's there. My bad. Abbott is training too
  • Fry and Fortune start!
  • Charlton: Wormer; Francis, Fry, Fortune, Doherty; Wagstaff, Semedo, Racon, Jackson; Martin, Benson

Subs: Daniels, Llera, Stavrinou, Reid, Abbott, Sodje, Anyinsah.

MK Dons: Martin; Woodards, Lewington, MacKenzie, Kouo-Doumbe; Chadwick, Hamann, Leven, Guy, Wilbraham, Ibehre.

Subs: Searle, Carrington, Howell, Chicksen, Flanagan, Powell, Easter.
  • Charlton: Wormer; Francis, Fry, Fortune, Doherty; Wagstaff, Semedo, Racon, Jackson; Martin, Benson

Subs: Daniels, Llera, Stavrinou, Reid, Abbott, Sodje, Anyinsah.

MK Dons: Martin; Woodards, Lewington, MacKenzie, Kouo-Doumbe; Chadwick, Hamann, Leven, Guy, Wilbraham, Ibehre.

Subs: Searle, Carrington, Howell, Chicksen, Flanagan, Powell, Easter.

Referee: J Waugh

very defensive looking 0-0 anyone?
  • Emma doing the comentary....by sounds of it
  • Very attacking! Can't argue with that line-up. Be interesting to see how Fortune and Fry do, and how Jackson slots into left midfield.
    Martin says he prefers playing through the middle, now he's got the chance.

COME ON YOU REDS!
  • Anyone doing updates on here.....I'll try but not the quickest
  • Looking forward to seeing JJ in a left wing role, as well as Forch returning. I'm feeling a win as long as Jermaine Easter isn't let off the bech.

COYR
  • Interesting team. With Martin just behind Benson we have to pass the ball on the floor. If there's too much long ball we won't get anywhere.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is the game on any other station other than CAFC player?
  • [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]Emma doing the comentary....by sounds of it

Oh! Deep joy!
  • Ok I've got a bottle of shiraz next to me, CAFC working (but Emma as commentator) and I'll update as quick as I can
  • Feeling a little bit more confident about this one now. Prob because fortch replaces llera, fry pushes jacko up and Martin plays in the free role behind the striker
  • I just hope she (Emma) gives me something to bloody report on and isn't talking about nonsense!!
  • i cant hear fuk all is the commentary on now
  • edited September 2010
    Tuna warming up but not playing? Weird.
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i cant hear fuk all is the commentary on now

I've just swiched to MK dons on CAFC player, thats working at the moment
  • MK dons commentators not happy that Easter has been dropped to bench.....good news for us????
  • thats what i done but i dont want to hear some ex mk dons player talking about 40 fags a day jermain easter

come on charlton turn the bloody thing on
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]I've just swiched to MK dons on CAFC player, thats working at the moment

Yep, same for me.
  • Powell and Flanagan subs for MK Dons,good wingers back in the 70s
  • But the Dons guys dont realise that Liera isnt playing...
  • Teams coming out now
  • still bloody nothing from Emma....c'mon CAFC player sort it out
  • Pizz poor crowd. No more than about 200 MKD fans
  • Emmas back now whoooo!!!
  • teams kick off, addicks attacking away end
  • Dirtier hamman playing for them.
  • crowd sound up for it
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!