Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Alex Reid fight tonight

Despite the inevitable celebrity circus should be a good fight. On Bravo.

Hope Tom Watson beats him.

Comments

• This is so fking gay. Jordan's false eyelashes are scaring the shit out of me.
  • Watson should destroy him. Reid looks like a mens health cover model but Watson is a machine and twice as fit.
  • What the shit has he got on his head?

THIS MEANS NOTHING TO ME... OOOOOOO VIENNA

What a pile of wank. I'd take the pair of these benders after a couple of pints. And I'd dig out Ian Lee as well. It's unusual for him not to be the most irritating tool in the room.
  • good fight,reid has proved to be a gladatior
  • Great fight so far, Reid looks good. Has he got the fitness levels for 2 more rounds though
  • will be hard for him looks more tired
  • Fair play to Reid didnt expect him to last. Pair of double hard bastards.
  • Shame about all the pathetic nonsense in the build up. He can take a dig.
  • Reid won first round id say but watson has bossed last three. This last one should be a belter.
  • Watson all over him in the final round
  • Sponsored links:

• To be fair I've not got the first idea how they score MMA. I'd give it to Reid since he's clearly forgotten his shorts and been made to fight in his pants.
  • Presenter "....are you going to fight again"

Alex Reid "Of course I will...I love this shit."

Presenter "Apologies to viewers at home if you are offended by that language"

After seeing twenty five minutes of two blokes beating each other to a pulp I find it laughable the image of Easily Offended from Leamington Spa writing in to Offcom to complain about Reid's cursing!
  • [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Presenter "....are you going to fight again"

Alex Reid "Of course I will...I love this shit."

Presenter "Apologies to viewers at home if you are offended by that language"

After seeing twenty five minutes of two blokes beating each other to a pulp I find it laughable the image of Easily Offended from Leamington Spa writing in to Offcom to complain about Reid's cursing!

Ha ha as if anyone watching a MMA fight at gone 11pm on a saturday night will be bothered by the word 'shit'
  • hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cage fighting
  • Tom Watson had fought Jesse Taylor 2 weeks earlier in Canada, you've got to admire the heart of mma fighters.

He should of knocked him out instead of taking him down but it was a very good fight still. I hope Alex Reid stays in mma and doesn't get too involved in the celebrity thing.