Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So what have you learnt today

Everyone learns something new everyday, so what have you learnt ?

Today, i learnt that Terry Butcher holds the Butcher family record of eating 13 yorkshire puddings with a roast dinner

Comments

• I've learnt how to become a "phantom user"
  • ive just learnt whilst waiting in the huge queue at Tesco make sure i look at prices of the products you're tempted to pick up. just paid 9 quid for a small packet of goji berries just because i read about them last month.

someone tell me that they are worth the money.
  • gillian mckeith was on about them berries this morning on heart fm.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]ive just learnt whilst waiting in the huge queue at Tesco make sure i look at prices of the products you're tempted to pick up. just paid 9 quid for a small packet of goji berries just because i read about them last month.

Well worth the money

I saw a Blackberry for 50 quid today
  • I've learnt that if you want to know what has happened to Omar Pouso then don't bother asking on here.
  • That the dead sea is between Israel and Jordan.
  • edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]ive just learnt whilst waiting in the huge queue at Tesco make sure i look at prices of the products you're tempted to pick up. just paid 9 quid for a small packet of goji berries just because i read about them last month.

Well worth the money

LOL !!
  • [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]ive just learnt whilst waiting in the huge queue at Tesco make sure i look at prices of the products you're tempted to pick up. just paid 9 quid for a small packet of goji berries just because i read about them last month.

Well worth the money

lol.. very clever. For you.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I've learnt that if you want to know what has happened to Omar Pouso then don't bother asking on here.

LOL!
  • I've learnt that Robert Hearne doesn't play for Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• I've learnt that we will never sign another player again unless West Ham/Fulham/Wigan/Man City don't want him.
  • I have learnt how to use the Self Service customer tills at Tesco.
  • "I've learnt that we will never sign another player again unless West Ham/Fulham/Wigan/Man City don't want him. "

lol. Does seem to be the case............
  • edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I've learnt that Robert Hearne doesn't play for Charlton.

Didn't he play Mr Pastry?

Or was that Richard Hearne? Don't think he played for Charlton either!
  • I have learnt that using humour when complaining about shoddy service with DVD rental companies does not work.
  • i learnt that the kepa fella that west ham signed, is not a keeper.
  • I Have learnt that Marsa Alam is a dump.
  • i learnt that in 1987 the soviet bloc had enough nuclear arsenal to wipe out 22 billion people.
  • [cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]I Have learnt that Marsa Alam is a dump.

She's certainly gone downhill since Sven dumped her...
  • I have learnt that the majority of corporate companies installing new Network Infrastuctures will be doing so with Gigabit backbones.....,.
  • Sponsored links:

• I've learnt that John the Yiddo who sits in front of me at work has a red spot on the end of his nose that is getting bigger !!!
    Does anyone have any ideas how he can make it go? and not look like Peter Schmeichel????????????
  • edited January 2007
    Reading about the Sheff W Bougherra transfer thingy, that Richard Murray talks dirty - or have I got that wrong?
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Reading about the Sheff W Bougherra transfer thingy, that Richard Murray talks dirty - or have I got that wrong?.

In a....'i want you Bougy, i want you bad. God, i want you right now, and every day for the next three and half years. I want you to dress up in red for me Bougy, i want you to carass the ball out of my defence with silky seduction'.....sense ?

Think you've got it wrong...
  • That very much disturbed me AFKA......

I am reading Vulcan 607 so I am learning stuff about old British Jet Bombers.
  • That if Ashley Young is worth £9.65m, Darren Bent is worth at least £20m
  • i havnt learnt anything today....yet. so can some one tell me how the phantom user thing works and wat da hell is permalink?
  • I've learnt that people come up with some really inventive excuses when trying to get out of paying their parking fines.
  • Today I learned that the nearest star to us (other than our own Sun) is Proxima Centauri and is a mere 4.24 light years away.
  • I've learnt that today was really Far out and cosmic.
  • I've learnt the bassline to Till You Come Back To Me by Aretha Franklin. And that National Rail are bastards for refusing to get involved with Oyster.