Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's Tuesday ....

... it's cold, I've just got back from the pub (only a couple of Nelson's today) and am depressed about the fact that there's still three and a half more days at work before the weekend - not to mention the fact that it's a weekend where we have no game as we called our rings butchered by the men from Sherwood.

I need cheering up. Somebody make me laugh .......... please!

Comments

• Options
    At least you got to go to the pub.......... Ive got a sore throat an all.......in fact i need cheering up an all
  • Options
    As a little bald norvan fella would say, "that's magic!"
  • Options
    Its going to get colder as the week goes on
  • Options
    'SuperKev' is on the comeback trail & could be in the First team within weeks..!
  • Options
    you think you've got it bad, I've spent the morning at Moorfields Eye Hospital as I've somehow managed to scratch the cornia (sp?) and it's fcuking painful !!!

the anesthetic they actually put in your eye could probably be likened to pouring vinegar over an open wound !!
  • Options
    Scratched cornea is fecking painfull - I managed to do mine by walking into a cristmas tree. Try going out and walking into the wind ..............
  • Options
    And all this is supposed to cheer me up???
  • Options
    i have my yearly appraisal in 40mins. does that cheer you up Off_it?
  • Options
    I wish mine was in 40 mins mate - I'd let em have both barrells.

Mine's in the summer, so am going to have to resort to other means. I was thinking about a "dirty protest" - what do you reckon?
  • Options
    i'm quite happy in my job but i still want to ask for more money that i think i deserve!!

been here since july 2004 now, first job since uni, just don't wanna get stuck in a rut. hope they can mix my tasks and responsibilities up a bit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off It, be grateful you're day wasn't as bad as mine yesterday. Went to put the bins out before work (the man's allocation of housework), to find that the drains had gone in a very bad way.

Spent most of the day shovelling sh1t and learning that one of my neighbours gets through an impressive portion of sweetcorn.....
  • Options
    Still, at least it wasn't warm!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Off It, be grateful you're day wasn't as bad as mine yesterday. Went to put the bins out before work (the man's allocation of housework), to find that the drains had gone in a very bad way.

Spent most of the day shovelling sh1t and learning that one of my neighbours gets through an impressive portion of sweetcorn.....

Suddenly this tuna and sweetcorn sandwich I am eating is becoming more and more un-appealing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Still, at least it wasn't warm!

what the pooh or the weather!
    ba da boom