Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Greedy gets

MCSMCS
edited January 2007 in Other Football and Sports
Has anyone seen what these pikeys have been doing. Most of the stuff are peoples belongings that they have had shipped over from wherever they were, and these 'orrible scavengers are nicking the stuff!

Pike

Comments

• Options
    scumbags the lot of 'em. Theft is theft whomever it belongs to. I hope they are all tracked down and prosecuted. And before anyone says it's legal it is only legal if you complete some form saying that you have taken the goods and that the owner is able to retrive it from you later if they so wish. If not it's theft.
  • Options
    sorry Large, i didn't hear that properly as i was revving up my new BMW motorbike.

VROOM, VROOOOOOOOOOM :-)
  • Options
    LOL AFKA.

I am pissed as a fart on my free vino as well. got enough to keep me going for a few years.
  • Options
    They wouldnt be able to catch me on my new motor bike - Broooom Brooom!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Needanewname[/cite]LOL AFKA.

I am pissed as a fart on my free vino as well. got enough to keep me going for a few years.

i dont mind so much that there is free wine and bikes, its te stuff that belongs to people normal people, and on tele on the news last night they were asked 'dont you feel bad rifleing through someones personal stuff', they were like no man its alright it'll be covered by insurance.

These people are scum
  • Options
    Thing is they will never be able to get the bikes registered legally so all they can do is try to flog them to some mug punter who in turn will realise they cannot register the bikes legally & try to sell them to some mug punter & so on........
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    All this proves is that some of the laws in this country are a complete joke. The law covering goods from wrecked ships probably dates back hundreds of years - which is how long this sort of thing has been going on for. The only difference now is that we have television, so everybody knows about it , jumps in their white van and gets straight down there. I bet the locals are wishing they were back in "the good old days" - when they could fill their boots in peace!