Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Films on planes this summer

Clocked up a few air miles this Summer and have seen 8 films on planes. The latest ones being Mission Impossible 3 (good) and RV (bad unless your a big Robin Williams fan).

But the highlight had to be The 40-year old Virgin. FOund it hilarious to the point that people were turning around staring at me as if i'm a nutter. The scene where he was having his chest waxed had me near crying.

What films have you to endure on the planes lately ?

Comments

• i watched that 40 year old virgin by mistake a few months back and that waxing scene was the best bit. i was roaring... see what us women have to go through.
  • I don't watch to many films but saw the 40 yr old virgin a few months back and was crying with laughter....the wife persuaded me to watch it and I'm glad I did v v funny.
  • Is your chest that hairy Curb_It? ;o)
  • oi! do i know you then? ha ha.
  • Kinda - I'm the one from City Addicks you gave advice to about where to go in Hong Kong and Sydney
  • ello simon. but i've never flashed my chest tho have i???

ha ha. i must get the next one sorted. im v lazy. i shall get onto that next week.
  • You may have, but unfortunately not when I was there. Feel free to next time tho...!!

Yeah, go on - pull your finger out....I won't ask where it's been! ;o)