Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

worst pain ever

12345679»

Comments

• JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

Getting two fingers blown off by a mortar bomb was deeply unpleasant. Waiting for 14 hours on a stretcher to have them re-attached was also not fun.

We have a winner. Ouch.

A loser more like. Have you seen the state of my fingers?!
    lolwray said:

JamesSeed said:

Getting two fingers blown off by a mortar bomb was deeply unpleasant. Waiting for 14 hours on a stretcher to have them re-attached was also not fun.

Quite incredible that they found them and that they were reattachable.....anyway I expect that 'll teach you not to walk through Mogadishu/ Woolwich after ten in the evening
    They didn’t come off completely. They were held in by pieces of skin. I held on to them.
    FFS - you made it sound so dramatic. It wasn’t that bad at all really was it? :wink:
  • Karma man, I chuckled at a chap who did his shin on a tow bar, 24hrs later I'm in hospital after doing my shin in on an arm chair after getting a little to relaxed at a concert.
  • edited April 2018

I’ve broken arms, legs, fingers, attempted self surgery, (made things worse with that one), but the worse pain ever has to be an upper jaw abscess. I’ve been told , by a woman, that is the closest a man comes to experiencing what a woman experiences during child birth. Absolute rubbish the human race would have finished long ago if women went through that level of pain.

Having given birth to three large babies (the last weighing 10lb) and having had two dental abscesses, I can confirm that the pain from a dental abscess can be worse than childbirth. On both occasions the dental abscess came on without any warning on a Friday evening. I can honestly say that as the pain escalated throughout the night whilst waiting for the Dental A & E to open, it was so bad that I can understand anyone who had a gun handy using it to end the pain. At least with the pain of childbirth you know you end up with a baby!
  • Just seen that geezers leg in the grand prix. That has got to be the most pain. Hope he's ok, but suspect it'll be a long time before he's walking again.