Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Everton Away

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Why is this game on a sunday?

Comments

• grand national on the saturday, which we hope to go to.
  • oh i seeeeee.
    hmmmm interesting. I went to the national about two years ago. Really didnt enjoy it but it was prob cos the weather was wet and cold.
  • yeah, can't say i'm that enthusiastic about the race/betting thing. don't actually like the race and not one for betting much but will go for the booze and the laugh, and hopefully it won't rain!
    obviously will go to the game too.

that is, if we've moved by then!

wont you go up to stay with your mates that weekend, even if you don't go to the national? although more the merrier, could be a good laugh if loads of people go? i have no idea how much it is tho!
  • not sure really, hate the thought of a sunday game, plus away the weekend before easter so lots of expense.
  • 'Ladies Day' on the Friday is apparently very clarsy
  • i won't be there then then!
  • To me the Grand National is probably the worst major race meeting followed the Derby. My favourite is and has always been the Gold Cup day at Cheltenham....to be sure!
  • edited January 2007
    was there last year. i've never been so cold in all my life. st paddy's day.

good day out tho. saw prince charles and camilla
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]was there last year. i've never been so cold in all my life. st paddy's day.

good day out tho. saw prince charles and camilla

Which race were they in?:-)
  • the race to get away from loads of mad irish people in hats trying to shake their hands! :-)