Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

JPT rules

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
Tomorrow night we have to start 6 of the 11 who started the previous game or alternatively 6 of the 11 who start against Dagenham have to start against Exeter.

My question is, what is the punishment if you don't abide by this rule?

Comments

• Options
    OR 6 of your 11 most used players so far this season, but not a mixture of the 2 different rules

I'm guessing points deduction or maybe exclusion from the JPT and no prize money?
  • Options
    People always seem to pick up inoccuous injuries...
  • Options
    There's a fine.
  • Options
    Worner
    Solly
    Llera
    Dailly
    Fry
    Joe A
    Semedo
    Jacko
    Reid
    Benson
    Martin

There we go. Then on sat Elliot comes back. Maybe panel comes back waggy maybe comes back and macc maybe comes back. Also Francis might come in but for me if solly does well he keeps the right back slot
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Tomorrow night we have to start 6 of the 11 who started the previous game or alternatively 6 of the 11 who start against Dagenham have to start against Exeter.

My question is, what is the punishment if you don't abide by this rule?

The punishment is that you are put through to the next round :-)
  • Options
    We'll probably get a whitewash anyway....
  • Options
    Fucking stupid competition, stupid rules and a total, utter waste of time.
  • Options
    Love to win any trophy though /\

At the same time, it's distraction we don't need especially with our small squad.
  • Options
    Good thing we're a hopeless cup team then!
  • Options
    ...We just don't do cups....!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whos actually coming to the game tonight? I'll be giving it a miss seeing as theres no valley express.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Hig[/cite]Whos actually coming to the game tonight? I'll be giving it a miss seeing as theres no valley express.

In the words of Michael Jackson (or was it the Jackson Five?) "I'll be there"! Bit worried about the thousands of people queuing up to get tickets though.
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Fucking stupid competition, stupid rules and a total, utter waste of time.

If we get there, can I have your Wembley ticket please?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite]Bit worried about the thousands of people queuing up to get tickets though
    Two turnstiles will let you pay on the gate

The club will be opening both the west and north stand ticket offices, even though the north stand itself is closed, and turnstiles 9 and 17 in the lower west will admit adults paying £10 for cash, but not concessions.
  • Options
    Draw about to be made on Soccer AM for the next round
  • Options
    MK Dons away