Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Jackson , this is it

Comments

• Options
    I've never had any doubt Michael Jackson was a wrong un, but some people will always refuse to believe it cause he was a megastar who did some alright songs.

Watch the whole documentary again, but imagine it's about some random plumber and not 1 person would have any doubt he was a predatory paedophile.

Sad really
  • Options
    I remember Latoya accusing their father of abuse, from memory just for being overly pushy and violent if they didn't do as he said, but the rest of the children denied it and closed ranks.  She was always a loan voice.
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    I remember Latoya accusing their father of abuse, from memory just for being overly pushy and violent if they didn't do as he said, but the rest of the children denied it and closed ranks.  She was always a loan voice.
    I'm sure one of the guys did mention it in a documentary/interview. May have even been Michael. 
  • Options
    Absolutely incredible that this was just brushed aside. 

Dirty nonce, the ground is the best place for him. Good riddance.
  • Options
    LaToya has since denied Michaels guilt but who knows why. She seemed pretty adamant in that interview. Perhaps even she has her price to toe the family line. There is still a very big MJ gravy train even after his death. I doubt many people want to derail that.
  • Options
    Apparently his record sales have gone up.
  • Options
    I don’t think the whole ‘if he was a builder/Carpenter/postman then nobody would be defending him’ argument is entirely compatible.

The truth is - he was none of those things. And the reason he was as strange as he was, is because he didn’t have a ‘normal’ job or relationship with the world. We’re talking about possibly the most famous pop star of all time. 

If if he didn’t have the job/fame that he had, then he probably would still be alive, he would  never have ended up looking the way he did etc.

The fact that he openly spoke about what he was doing in that Martin Bashir documentary is what makes me stop short of suggesting that this is a ‘regular’ case of someone who could be a paedophile, the way it might be in other situations. 
  • Options
    No matter what, I doubt we'll ever know. I don't believe he did it. 

In the end, you'll still be singing or enjoying his songs when they come on over any set of speakers whilst you're out. That's the only FACT.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never have and never will. So not a FACT at all. 
    I bet you have after a few drinks, maybe a small foot tap or blown on dance. ;-) ha
  • Options
    I think he probably did it, just don't know for sure. People can and do lie.
  • Options

In the end, you'll still be singing or enjoying his songs when they come on over any set of speakers whilst you're out. That's the only FACT.
    Don't believe he did what? Abused young innocent boys? He's on record admitting it, that's a fact.

Can't say I've ever enjoyed his music at all.
  • Options
    Never have and never will. So not a FACT at all. 
    I bet you have after a few drinks, maybe a small foot tap or blown on dance. ;-) ha

He did but just blamed it on the boogie
  • Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ

If anyone has a spare half hour here is a fairly compelling rebuttal. (Part one is worth watching too) be warned it has a fair smattering of swearing in it.
  • Options
    I think he probably did it, just don't know for sure. People can and do lie.
    His own sister saying he's a paedo is pretty condemning. 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Must have been staff members and hangers on who knew and presumably because the pay and perks decided to keep Schtum. Says a lot about people when they can turn a blind eye to child sex abuse. I hope they rot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wonder why his doctor killed him?
  • Options

Don't believe he did what? Abused young innocent boys? He's on record admitting it, that's a fact.

I don't recall seeing or hearing anything where he openly admitted it. What troubles me is the court case he settled. 
  • Options

I don't recall seeing or hearing anything where he openly admitted it. What troubles me is the court case he settled. 
    You never heard him admitting to sharing his bed with young boys? That's abuse, plain and simple。
  • Options
    edited March 2019
  • Options
    edited March 2019

You never heard him admitting to sharing his bed with young boys? That's abuse, plain and simple。
    i agree it is abnormal behaviour and provides the opportunity for abuse. But there is a big difference between sharing his bed and doing nothing, and sharing his bed and doing something. It is incredible that parents allowed this to happen. I can't be certain what went on in his bed, but it isn't something I feel comfortable justifying either.
  • Options

i agree it is abnormal behaviour and provides the opportunity for abuse. But there is a big difference between sharing his bed and doing nothing, and sharing his bed and doing something. It is incredible that parents allowed this to happen. I can't be certain what went on in his bed, but it isn't something I feel comfortable justifying either,
    Sharing a bed with a non family member is a form of abuse, no matter what else happens.
  • Options

i agree it is abnormal behaviour and provides the opportunity for abuse. But there is a big difference between sharing his bed and doing nothing, and sharing his bed and doing something. It is incredible that parents allowed this to happen. I can't be certain what went on in his bed, but it isn't something I feel comfortable justifying either.
    Oh come on, it is still mental abuse at the absolute minimum. They will never forget it and it could influence their future life. 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    It is not behaviour I would be happy with, but there is a big difference, even though I agree it is wrong, from doing that and what he is being accused of.  You can't just lump it all in together.
  • Options
    It is not behaviour I would be happy with, but there is a big difference, even though I agree it is wrong, from doing that and what he is being accused of.  You can't just lump it all in together.
    It IS abuse even if not physical ... how can you call it anything else?