Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Jackson , this is it

Comments

• Options
    I'm Bad I'm Bad you know it.   Hmm.
  • Options

Bad

Your butt is mine
    Gonna tell you right
    Just show your face
    In broad daylight
    I'm telling you
    On how I feel
    Gonna hurt your mind
    Don't shoot to kill
    Come on
    Come on
    Lay it on me
    All right
    I'm giving you
    On count of three
    To show your stuff
    Or let it be
    I'm telling you
    Just watch your mouth
    I know your game
    What you're about
    Well they say the sky's the limit
    And to me that's really true
    But my friend you have seen nothin'
    Just wait 'til I get through
    Because I'm bad, I'm bad come on
    You know I'm bad, I'm bad come on, you know
    You know I'm bad, I'm bad come on, you know
    And the whole world has to
    Answer right now
    Just to tell you once again
    Who's bad
    The word is out
    You're doin' wrong
    Gonna lock you up
    Before too long
    Your lyin' eyes
    Gonna tell you right
    So listen up
    Don't make
  • Options
    He never wrote a Goddamn thing. Quincy Jones wrote everything good that he ever did.
    Along with Rod Temperton.

Don't hold with the "never wrote anything" line, an accusation often thrown at Elvis too. Olivia Coleman hasn't written any original screenplays either, nor have many actors. Jackson, like Elvis was a performer and an incredible one.  
  • Options
    Was a huge fan of him. Believed the "unfounded rumours"/ "he's a child himself" narrative for years probably because I didn't want it to be true.

Read something online a while back which hugely shifted my perception and this documentary is the nail in any doubt in my mind that he was anything other than a vile nonce who should be viewed in the same vein as glitter and saville.

Really sad all round and wrong uns protesting against the film.

Must be awful for his victims.
  • Options
    Jackson was either a pedo or a naive boyman who never grew up. Of course the latter persona could have been a front to get away with his activities. In all honesty, I just don't know. If one of his accusers took a lie detector test, that would clear it up in my mind. Same thing with R-Kelly - instead of getting upset on camera, take a public lie detector test. 
  • Options
    What’s shocked me is that it’s taken this new documentary for so many people to realise.
    Per my above post I think it's been a case of being in denial because of the admiration held for him. Ironically the very thing that allowed him to get away with it.
  • Options
    What’s shocked me is that it’s taken this new documentary for so many people to realise.
    Per my above post I think it's been a case of being in denial because of the admiration held for him. Ironically the very thing that allowed him to get away with it.
    Makes perfect sense really. We all have blinkers on when it comes to people we admire.

Taking it in football terms, an ex player/club legend gets a lot more leeway as manager than another manager would.
    Obviously not comparing the two other than to point out that admiration for someone or something can cloud your judgement and it’s almost impossible to have an unbiased view.
  • Options
     Was a huge fan of him. Believed the "unfounded rumours"/ "he's a child himself" narrative for years probably because I didn't want it to be true.

Read something online a while back which hugely shifted my perception and this documentary is the nail in any doubt in my mind that he was anything other than a vile nonce who should be viewed in the same vein as glitter and saville.

Nail on the head mate. The times people have said this type of thing, along with he's just misunderstood etc.. 
  • Options
    If you google the lyrics to many of his songs, they are certainly beautiful or questionable, depending on your point of view.
  • Options
    If you google the lyrics to many of his songs, they are certainly beautiful or questionable, depending on your point of view.
    You are not alone
    I am here with you
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably a case of the abused becoming an abuser. There were always reports that his father treated him with great cruelty in order to keep him in line to be the focus of the Jackson 5 and that his siblings were jealous of him. He was a cash cow for the whole family
    His behaviour was bizarre for many years before his death. Surrogate fatherhood, skin bleaching, holding his child out of a hotel window, living and sleeping with a pet chimpanzee, just the tip of an enormous iceberg of weirdness. 
    All the time that he was making lots of money for a bunch of freeloading leeches and there was enough cash to pay for and to cover up his real 'lifestyle', blind eyes and deaf ears were turned, rumours silenced. The whole chapter is dreadfully sad and at best bizarre. Jackson was not alone in his 'weirdness' and sexual proclivities. So many (especially) American stars lead strange and corrupt lives. The truth about Michael Jackson and many other 'Hollywood, showbiz stars' will never be fully disclosed. 

It's also so sad that those he allegedly abused and used have had to wait so long for their stories to be heard and given credence.
  • Options
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Songs_written_by_Michael_Jackson.

I don't know his songs in detail, but if you look at the titles, jeez.
    Could all be innocent but ...
  • Options
    "I'm bad"?
  • Options

Nail on the head mate. The times people have said this type of thing, along with he's just misunderstood etc.. 

Think I typed something along those lines on the rip thread years ago genuinely convinced it was all just misunderstood slander. Cringed thinking about previously  defending him watching it last night. 
  • Options
    "Standing with the man in the mirror"

Piers Morgan in on it too
  • Options
    I'm starting with the man in the mirror
    I'm asking him to change his ways
    And no message could have been any clearer
    If you want to make the world a better place
    (If you want to make the world a better place)
    Take a look at yourself, and then make a change
    (Take a
  • Options
    He had an unbelievably strange life from a very early age. His mind must have been so out of whack. Grew into a mega rich, idolised and indulged adult. A lesser star would have been called out long before Jackson was. Little doubt he was a predatory paedophile. He got away with it because his fan base still saw the little kid singing Rockin Robin and not the bleached monster he had become. 
  • Options
    Riviera said:
    He never wrote a Goddamn thing. Quincy Jones wrote everything good that he ever did.
    Along with Rod Temperton.

Don't hold with the "never wrote anything" line, an accusation often thrown at Elvis too. Olivia Coleman hasn't written any original screenplays either, nor have many actors. Jackson, like Elvis was a performer and an incredible one.  
    Jackson did actually write a lot of his music. 
  • Options
    Always thought he was odd and creepy, so from the beginning thought the rumours had some weight. 

Never understood how fans of someone's talent can be so blind to their faults.
  • Options
    MCS said:
    Haha leroy!! Sums it up for me in one swift sentence!!
    Two sentences, actually!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Copied from Facebook -

Just a heads up for anybody who has 4 hours to waste to listen to people lie about being sexually abused, maybe you should get to know some facts first before letting the media give you a biased opinion. 
    For a start the alleged ‘victims’ have both previously swore under oath and signed declarations to say that nothing inappropriate ever happened. 
    Wade Robson, the self proclaimed ‘master of deception.’ His own Mother said he could get an Oscar for his lies, was a key witness in the 2005 trial and helped Michael be acquitted. He continued to praise Michael and use his name for his career until 2012 when work dried up. He even personally emailed Michael’s nephew and asked if him and his family could go to his memorial. He wanted to be successful and got the opportunity to be a film director of a dance film. It got too much for him so he tried to get a job on a famous Michael dance show called ‘One’ when they found someone who was more appropriate to replace him he turned sour and all of a sudden realised he was sexually abused for 7 years. If you do watch the documentary you will see him burn some memorabilia from Michael, it must be that repressed memory again because an Julian’s auction house came forward the day after it aired and said he had sold the items to them in 2011 and tried to remain anonymous but they wouldn’t allow it. 😂  He tried to sue Michael’s estate for millions and it got thrown out of court as there is no evidence and he has left it too late, not to forget the fact he has previously swore under oath, which is perjury. The reason they have done the documentary is because they are now in debt to the estate and are desperate for people to believe them. Believe what you want, but I 100 percent personally believe the man was innocent and was proven so in the 2005 trial. Not to mention the FBI followed him for ten years and found nothing. This is all about money and someone so desparate to be known and trying to stay relevant. It is so convenient that it’s coming up to his 10 year death anniversary too. 
     It’s sad when we are moving forward with sexual abuse with things like the #metoo movement that proven liars, get away with slandering a dead man, but as Michael once said;
    ‘Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons.’
    #anythinganythingformoney #proveninnocent #channel4shameonyoufactsdontliepeopledo

• Options
    ..... I switched off as soon as she referred to him as Michael as if she knows him
  • Options
    ..... I switched off as soon as she referred to him as Michael as if she knows him
    To be fair, it is his name...
  • Options
    i always suspected he was a wrong un he was asked if he was "a nonce" he said" no" and his nose well off !!!
  • Options
    I don't get how some of this is news to some people. Everyone knew about him and kids 30 years ago. 
  • Options
    Love the joke about him in the Will Ferrell film Semi-Pro.
  • Options
    I don't get why everyone suddenly thinks it's a fact on the basis of this documentary.

I used to think he definitely has a weird relationship with kids but wasn't sure if he was actually abusing them.

And now I think he definitely had a weird relationship with kids but I'm not sure if he actually abused them.

Probably did though.
  • Options
    Not watched it or read anything about it.

Does it explain why these two gents have waited 10 years after his death to go public with their revelations?