Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Strange sandwich combinations

rare non-football topic from me but i couldn't let this pass !

Bloke in front of me just ordered in a bap, roast pork loin, chedder cheese, tomato, mayonaise and wholegrain mustard. WTF ???

Anyone else have unusual sandwich preferences ?

Comments

• chicken and marmite is a surprisingly good combo
  • Ham plain crisps and tomato ketchup
  • Have a cheese and marmite panini every morning.
  • Bloke at work, brings in fish paste sarnies.
  • Ardennes Pate and Walkers Crisps.

The old man likes cheese and marmalade.
  • Not that weird but I put mayo in my piri piri chicken baguettes. I also love it when mayo mixes with gravy.

by far the most minging thing ive seen sandwich wise tho is that squirty prawn and cheese stuff they sell in supermarkets. WTF is that all about!??!
  • Kipper and Camembert

Popular with Lilo, Sam Fox and Pink ETC.
  • Peanut butter and banana was once considered weird. Love em!
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]by far the most minging thing ive seen sandwich wise tho is that squirty prawn and cheese stuff they sell in supermarkets. WTF is that all about!??!

Primula Prawn?? I love that stuff.
  • I worked for a bloke who, on Friday's, would treat himself to a toasted tuna and toothpaste sandwich.

(He was a bit odd)
  • Sponsored links:

• Some old favourites from downunder:
    vegemite and cheddar cheese
    sausage roll with tom sauce in a bread roll
    hundreds & thousands / sprinkles
    A good one from the Caribbean:
    Bun & cheese (a fruit bun with a huge slab of cheddar in it / cross between a cake and a sandwich)
  • [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]by far the most minging thing ive seen sandwich wise tho is that squirty prawn and cheese stuff they sell in supermarkets. WTF is that all about!??!

Primula Prawn?? I love that stuff.

yeah thats the gear...urggh ur a wrong'en ;-)
  • Got a friend that has 2 pieces of bread, with a kitkat and cheese and onion crisps in the middle......
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]I worked for a bloke who, on Friday's, would treat himself to a toasted tuna and toothpaste sandwich.

(He was a bit odd)

And we have a winner- dude who Chizz used to work with. TOOTHPASTE?!
  • The delightful Rachel enjoys a smoked salmon bagel for breakfast - FACT.
  • Peanut butter and chutney - obvious combination once I'd tried it but took a while to come up with.
  • Advocado and chicken crisps. Mmmmm
  • i do like a bacon and nana sarnie toasted mmmmmm top draw
  • cheese and marmite
    cheese marmite and peanut butter
  • Banana, cheese, chilli
  • Sponsored links:

• someone i used to work with used to get a pukka pie or similar, warm it up & stick it inbetween 2 buttered bread & eat it like a sandwich....
  • Someone in our office was asked if they wanted a sandwich as someone was popping out. "Oh, get me anything", he replied. So, he did, tuna, corned beef and tomato ketchup if I remember rightly.
  • [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]someone i used to work with used to get a pukka pie or similar, warm it up & stick it inbetween 2 buttered bread & eat it like a sandwich....

Was he Scottish by any chance? I am just eating a lovely Humus, and Roast Vegetable on Rosemary and Potato Focaccia - yummy. Just found a lovely cafe/deli on Fitzroy Sq next to my new job
  • Bloke on Grime busters yesterday

was eating Cornflake and tomato sauce sandwich no wonder the weirdo cleans up sess pit houses everyday

weird as fook
  • [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]someone i used to work with used to get a pukka pie or similar, warm it up & stick it inbetween 2 buttered bread & eat it like a sandwich....

Was he Scottish by any chance? I am just eating a lovely Humus, and Roast Vegetable on Rosemary and Potato Focaccia - yummy. Just found a lovely cafe/deli on Fitzroy Sq next to my new job

nope, not scottish
  • not that weird, but g have cheese, bacon, rocket, sundried tomatoes and lime pickle occasionly, came from a "use stuff up in the fridge before holiday" day
  • edited August 2010
    When I was at (boarding) school in Blackheath, we opened our lunch pakets on a day out at Thorpe Park to discover the delights of a cold baked-bean sandwich!
  • Surely the Burger King pizza burger takes the biscuit:
    pizza burger
  • edited August 2010
    From Buster's van parked outside B&Q in Stevenage:

The Buster Bap

Sausage, two eggs, three bacon, black pudding in three pieces of bread

£4-50

Not sure if he does a diet version.