Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone know the best fridge freezers?

edited August 2010 in Not Sports Related
Anyone got any ideas on what are the best fridge freezers. In my quick research I've come up with Liebherr's being pretty reliable and fairly competitive in pricing. I'd prefer a black or grey one but I ain't pay two hundred quid extra for the fancy black or grey colour ones.

Leaning towards Liebherr as well because the space it has to go in is just under 60 cm which rules out plenty of other fridge freezers. Reckon the LIEBHERR CUP2221 might do me. Any advice is welcome.

Comments

• Options
    John Lewis do a range that are really reliable.
  • Options
    Ask

Sam Lloyd

Curb It

Or

Weegie for starters

as women they should be the only other reply you get on this thread ;-)
  • Options
    In the words of Danny Dyer..

Bosch
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    which? rate the Samsung RL38SBSW highest in their best buys list and has samsung taking top 5 spots with various models.they don't cover every single fidgefreezer out there though.
  • Options
    Well, I'm happy with me Hotpoint! Not trendy, like SMEG, but things seem to keep pretty cool in there, which is after all the point of such devices.
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses. Would have been very happy with the Samsung, but it'll be a real tight fit in the space I've got. I might re-measure, for some reason the previous owners of the house made a gap of 59.8 cm which varies slightly due to the angle of one wall. Tthe Samsung might just fit, but it'll be tight!
  • Options
    Wow! Fridge freezers now!

Don't you just love Wednesdays? What with Ketters' love life et al!

;o)
  • Options
    The old man bought and new under counter fridge and freezer about 6 months ago. He loves a bit of interent research so did a lot of trwling through through reviews etc - he plumped for a couple of Liebhers in the end, but no idea which models or what he paid.