Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bouncing at the Valley?

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
Not sure on anyones else's views on this "bouncy bouncy" lark, but surely it's a helath and Safety hazard. Not only can it result in falling over, it has come to my attention that it can annoy others sitting near.

Bouncing or singing, whats more dangerous to the enviroment and people around us..You decide.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Not sure on anyones else's views on this "bouncy bouncy" lark, but surely it's a helath and Safety hazard. Not only can it result in falling over, it has come to my attention that it can annoy others sitting near.

Bouncing or singing, whats more dangerous to the enviroment and people around us..You decide.

The shaking of thousands of stomachs may stimulate fartage which will release methane into the atmosphere thus contributing to man-made global warming.

I therefore vote for bouncing.
  • Options
    But have you ever sat in front of someone with bad breath?
  • Options
    I would like to see out outlawed along with smoking, eating, drinking, standing up, swearing, singing, booing and general over enthusiastic vocal noises.
  • Options
    i think it's time we acknowledge the hearing impaired side of society where all chants should be signed out and even clapping should be signed no talking either.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Not sure on anyones else's views on this "bouncy bouncy" lark, but surely it's a helath and Safety hazard. Not only can it result in falling over, it has come to my attention that it can annoy others sitting near.

Bouncing or singing, whats more dangerous to the enviroment and people around us..You decide.[/quote]

Are you suffering from memory loss or something? lol You do that all the time especially at away games ;)
  • Options
    slight side issue, but why is it that as people get older and their hearing deteriorates, they begin to complain about noise, in particular load music?

lets hope the boys in red (or blue, tut-tut) will have the charlton crowd at loggerheads all season due to over exuberance, including, singing, dancing and general delerious behaviour linked to excitement on the pitch.
  • Options
    i love the bouncy bouncy but i loved the alan pardews having a party bring your vodka and your charlie i wish parkies name would fit
  • Options
    knees up mother brown
  • Options
    BOUNCE
  • Options
    How about another waste of time thread

Fans at the Valley surely they should not be there as at least 70% are tossers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i love the bouncy bouncy but i loved the alan pardews having a party bring your vodka and your charlie i wish parkies name would fit

Par - kin - son's having a party
    bring the crib board and your brown ale
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i love the bouncy bouncy but i loved the alan pardews having a party bring your vodka and your charlie i wish parkies name would fit

Par - kin - son's having a party
    bring the crib board and your brown ale

that is shite henners real shite :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Prince-e-Paul[/cite]slight side issue, but why is it that as people get older and their hearing deteriorates, they begin to complain about noise, in particular load music?

lets hope the boys in red (or blue, tut-tut) will have the charlton crowd at loggerheads all season due to over exuberance, including, singing, dancing and general delerious behaviour linked to excitement on the pitch.

I still play loud music in a loud rock band, so not every old f&rt is the same.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Prince-e-Paul[/cite]slight side issue, but why is it that as people get older and their hearing deteriorates, they begin to complain about noise, in particular load music?

You wot, you wot, you wot you wot you wot!
  • Options
    I dont mind the bouncy bouncy

Just not at Gillingham.

Not sure the elf and safety would have tested the stand against 3000 idiots jumping up and down for no apparent reason.
  • Options
    Parkinsons avin a party

We can afford the booze

But not the charlie. . . . .
  • Options
    Why do we bounce?

And why do we sing over land and sea, and LEICESTER? Why Leicester?
  • Options
    The nature of this thread..................that is why we are known as anoraks haha!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Danny Addick[/cite]Why do we bounce?

Because we're bouncey bouncey bouncey bouncey la la la la la
    [cite]Posted By: Danny Addick[/cite]And why do we sing over land and sea, and LEICESTER? Why Leicester?

Because we follow the Charlton over Leicester, as well as over land and sea
  • Options
    SE9SE9
    edited August 2010

And why do we sing over land and sea, and LEICESTER? Why Leicester?

Rangers fans do the bouncy so as a lot of us who go Charlton (the people I know) have an intrest in Rangers we just started to do it at Charlton and it caught on.

As for and Leicester, i cant answer that one!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Parkies havin a party, bring ya vodka and ya charlie la la la la
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    The Leicester bit is because of the sign that says The North and Leicester.

Can't remember what motorway it's on though.

EDIT: It's as you get onto the M1.
  • Options
    2cs6h42.jpg
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: robroy[/cite]The nature of this thread..................that is why we are known as anoraks haha![/quote]

Could not agree more
  • Options
    Parkinson is having a party
    RSVP to the Valley
    Bring a bottle and some nibbles

Should this be on the songs we don't like thread?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]

Because we're bouncey bouncey bouncey bouncey la la la la la
    [cite]Posted By: Danny Addick[/cite]And why do we sing over land and sea, and LEICESTER? Why Leicester?

Because we follow the Charlton over Leicester, as well as over land and sea

IA should be our official Spokesperson - If we ever get to vote on this issue, IA you get mine.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]The Leicester bit is because of the sign that saysThe North and Leicester.

Can't remember what motorway it's on though.

EDIT: It's as you get onto the M1.

M1 J19 (start of M6)
  • Options
    Rangers singing it first? Maybe, but I first heard of West Brom fans doing it.
    I thought it was their anthem after they won their unlikely first promotion to the Prem 6 or 7 seasons ago.

And the "Bouncy, Bouncy" symbolised the fact they thought that they were certainties for relegation, but could bounce straight back?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Rangers singing it first? Maybe, but I first heard of West Brom fans doing it.
    I thought it was their anthem after they won their unlikely first promotion to the Prem 6 or 7 seasons ago.

And the "Bouncy, Bouncy" symbolised the fact they thought that they were certainties for relegation, but could bounce straight back?[/quote]

Been Happening a lot longer than 6-7 years ago
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Rangers singing it first? Maybe, but I first heard of West Brom fans doing it.

And the "Bouncy, Bouncy" symbolised the fact they thought that they were certainties for relegation, but could bounce straight back?

Been Happening a lot longer than 6-7 years ago

wernt wba boing boing not bouncy bouncy

boing boing baggie baggie