Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A small request to Charlton's music selection

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
Can they please not play John & Edward's song under pressure. I can't believe they played that song during the half time interval lol

Comments

• Nothing by those two irritating S**TS should be played at the home of football
  • Christ the estate of Mercury and Bowie must be hard up to have had this 'fabricated duo'
    ruin there song..... Funny how someone with a Phd can have so little sense eh Dr May!.
  • I recall it only played for a few seconds before the grave mistake was realised....
  • they played a ruined version of a great song. wtf is this world coming to. i though we had seen the worst with Ice Ice Baby. poor old Freddy must be turning in his grave...
  • especially as it followed Waggy's god awful selection
  • What were Waggy's choices?
  • Ms Jackson

Down

We No Speak Americano

I'll try to remember the others.
  • Some Timbaland song.

We definitely need to improve our pre-match music!
  • I did splutter when I heard it and screamed down the radio - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

At least it wasn't N-Dubz
  • Sponsored links:

• We no speak Americano would be a good one to play post HT.
  • Surely a good cost-cutting measure would be to stop playing music full stop. I'd much rather the big screen worked than listen to some crap music before the game and at half time.
  • got any 2-unlimited?
  • Prog house for the West Lower?
  • [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]We No Speak Americano

Well, while I was having a cuppa I clicked on the link and watched the vid.

Gotta to say I quite liked it........!
  • Scott's choice in music was shocking
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Scott's choice in music was shocking

Steady ...... he's only young.

Evidently hasn't had good parental musical influences.......(!)

;o)
  • Wasn't the Americano song the one that inspired McGleish's goal celebration?
  • whats the betting Daillys first song is the proclaimers.
  • Maybe they should get Jedwood , performing at half time on the pitch , that might wake the crowd up!
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Mendonca In Asdas[/cite]Maybe they should get Jedwood , performing at half time on the pitch , that might wake the crowd up![/quote]

Not even Jedward could do that!
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]got any 2-unlimited?

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no ,no, no............
  • [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]Surely a good cost-cutting measure would be to stop playing music full stop. I'd much rather the big screen worked than listen to some crap music before the game and at half time.

You really think playing some music and a big screen require the same finances?
  • Have they stopped playing the awful song with the bloke saying 'relax, take it easy'? No idea what it's called, but haven't noticed it this season.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]Surely a good cost-cutting measure would be to stop playing music full stop. I'd much rather the big screen worked than listen to some crap music before the game and at half time.

You really think playing some music and a big screen require the same finances?

I don't know, I must admit. I figured a license to play music in a public place like The Valley would be costly. I'm happy to be proved wrong. Even if it's not costly, I still think it's a figure of money worth saving.