Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

what a shit day so far results wise

england on the verge of losing the 3rd test against Pakistan.
kent. as usual, thrashed by lancashire.
south sydney rabbitoes hammered by penrith panthers.
what bloody next.....?

Comments

• Options
    and the Cardinals lost and the Red Sox got hammered.
    At least it looks like Roger Clemens is gonna get his comeuppance...
  • Options
    thanks for reminding me, didn't the orioles get massacred as well?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sillav nitram[/cite]thanks for reminding me, didn't the orioles get massacred as well?

Actually only a 2-0 defeat to the Rangers (1-1 in the 4-game series). Schowalter seems to be pulling them around a bit but another disappointing season.
    Havign swept the Reds away a couple of weeks ago and going top of NL Central, the Cardinals are now 4.5 games back! And struglling to stay in touch in the wild card. Sort it out Tony!
  • Options
    Huh - Bromley have won 3 on the spin.....
  • Options
    bromley won and now joint top, smallwall and the debt dodgers lost.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]bromley won and now joint top, smallwall and the debt dodgers lost.
    Last minute winner too! The Bromley juggernaut rolls on...
  • Options
    Palace and Millwall losing...cracking day.
  • Options
    Shit, are we allowed to say "shit"?
  • Options
    no.
  • Options
    olly, might pop along to welling game next sat. You going?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    why not pop along to a club with some history on friday night ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]olly, might pop along to welling game next sat. You going?
    Yep I'll be there, taking along my 85 year old great uncle! He's a part time Welling fan though unfortunatley
  • Options
    the Cards have won two on the bounce and now Bromley have won again to go top the league.

Big derby v 4th place Welling this sat.
  • Options
    'mon the Welling
  • Options
    Went Welling tonight, brilliant 2nd half together with usual awful Non league ref and comedy goalie throwing a looping header into his own net in the 93 minute for Wings to win 3-2.....

Worringly the football was as good if not more enjoyable than what we see The Valley :0(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Worringly the football was as good if not more enjoyable than what we see The Valley :0(
    Enjoying the quality of football at Welling shows just what happens when your spectating standards drop! Oh how we yearn those Premiership years gone by!!!!:-(
  • Options
    We are top of the league say we are top of the league! Another great performance by Bromley tonight. Saturday should be a great game