Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Just watched the whole game........

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
i taped it as i have been out all day, avoiding the Portsmouth-Charlton score isn't difficult when you spend all day standing on the middle of a frozen lake in the deep wilderness - however in the pub this evening an English mate gave me a very strange grin when i told him i didn't want to know the score as i was going to watch it later.........

first thing to say was just how well Amady Faye played today, he was immense & looked a different player to the one who usually jogs around without a care in the world - he is still awful in terms of football ability, but he ran, tackled & harried all game & deserved the goal

another player i don't really rate was also immense today - Borat - was solid & uncomplicated in the middle, a few rash challenges but overall excellent

Pardew really had them fired up & we fully, fully deserved the 3 points - we out fought & out thought them tactically

hats of to Ben Thatcher too - an immaculate game under a lot of pressure, a much better player than Traore

Comments

• got to take ya hats off to pards for motivating that team, how they pulled this off is beyond me, so i think top job pards, i doth my cap.

Al Al Sooper Al
  • and i doff my cap