Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I love it when it's always the worst they have played.

Don't u just love it when we win and the opposing manager says it is the worst they have played.Reminds me of the Charlton we all know and love.When the goal went in I was dancing round the front room with my littlen,made me feel proud to see the joy in his face,although for the next 15 mins he was a pain up the ar*e as he was trying to talk to me as i was pacing up and down the kitchen.

Comments

• let face it, it hasn't been said for a while !!!
  • Pompey were poor because we didn't let them get a hold of the game, for once as you say AFKA we bossed the game pretty well given our poor away form and brittle confidence, no mad 5 minutes today in the back 4
  • As people have said elsewhere I don't see much problem with our back 4 - especially now we've lost Traore. When your only decent striker is injured it makes sense to play 4-5-1. Packing the central midfield with Hughes, Faye and Holland squeezed the game and Romm looked good on the Sky highlights - though obviously NOT a born striker lol.

This more than makes up for the Boro game since we can win away now... Pardew reckons we have £30M of talent to come back into the team - or did anyone else see that quote?
  • [cite]Posted By: seriously_red[/cite]

This more than makes up for the Boro game since we can win away now... Pardew reckons we have £30M of talent to come back into the team - or did anyone else see that quote?

I heard that! He said Bent, Young and Reid to come in that's £30 million of talent! If Reid is £3 mill Luke must be say £4 mill which means he values Benty at over 20!

£4 million plus Harewood and Mullins! I don't think so!
  • well at least we've got the monkey off our backs.

When was the last time we won anywhere other than Portsmouth ??? :-)
  • When was the last time we didn't beat Bolton???
  • If you're all going Bolton clap your hands .....

(silence!)
  • Tempted - never been - as long as I can get back
  • [cite]Posted By: seriously_red[/cite]Tempted - never been - as long as I can get back

Don't worry, there are a lot more trains out of Bolton than there are into it :-)
  • Operation Reebok ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Like we did against Wycombe eh.
  • *claps*

i have a feeling there is going to be a severe clapping shortage
  • Wasn't the Pompey away win the last in that sequene of 5 or 6 at the start of the 05/06 season. If so wasn't it West Brom the last away win before the pompey one.
  • imagine pompey was the start of a six game winning streak...
  • I was thinking more of a fifteen game winning streak.