Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Todays game

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Is it being shown on the internet anywhere?

Comments

• Any team news yet?
  • looks like everything else except ours.
  • BBC 5 Live, main game from 3
  • carson
    sankofa
    hh
    el kak
    thatcher
    romm
    faye
    holland
    hughes
    thomas
    bent

subs
    myre
    kish
    ambrose
    hassbnk
    diawarra

traore plays for pompey
  • Lining up 4-5-1 then.
  • whu winning 1-0 carlton cole
  • Dare I say it...so far so good. A five man midfield seems to be doing a better job of protecting the defence judging by the amount of chances Portsmouth are creating.
  • WHU-Newcastle 2-2
  • Faye 1-0!

12 mins to go...

Come on you Addicks...
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton win...first away win for 15 months...
  • At last an away win.......on my wedding day!
  • edited January 2007
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sounds like we were hanging on a bit at the end!! Well done lads.
  • congratulations to jimmy and also that alan bloke.

is it time to start believing that we can still pull it off. some results went our way today. this must give the team a massive boost.
    well to the boys that made it to the game today. i bet that journey home will be remembered for a few years.
  • [cite]Posted By: The Prince-e-Paul[/cite]congratulations to jimmy and also that alan bloke.

is it time to start believing that we can still pull it off. some results went our way today. this must give the team a massive boost.
    well to the boys that made it to the game today. i bet that journey home will be remembered for a few years.

I suspect that'll rather depend on how many beers they have on they way back.

And congratulations Jimmy - have you snuck away from the reception, or have you not had the ceremony yet?
  • Congrats Jimmy...

On to 19 points, West Ham on 20, Wigan on 22 (play Everton tomorrow) Sheff U on 24 and lost today.
  • congrats mate! cant you get married every week!
  • lol,congrats Jimmy and up the addicks
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]At last an away win.......on my wedding day![/quote]

Good to see your prioirities are in order...get married and then log on to get the result...
  • Sponsored links:

• Thats what you call loyal,top man Jimmy
  • Blinding
  • yeah, good luck jimmy, wish I was there now. jimmy is getting married in Argentina 9.30pm (12.30am UK) and listened on line with his parents. Hope all goes well dude !!
  • BTW, last time we won away at Pompey jimmy was also in Argentina proposing to his girlfriend. He's in Brazil next Wednesday !!
  • Jimmy, don't think i know you but absolutely top stuff mate, hope you can delay any usual ladies and gentlemen detail till you've seen it on MOTD or sky.
  • Why Argentina?
  • According to the Grauniad it was Faye's first goal in English football...
  • well done Jimmy get in there my son!!!!!!!!!
  • congrats Jimmy, don't let nerves get to you tonight though, think of you're 5 favourite posts or something :-)