Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Disgrace

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
What a load of bo***x that Thierry Henry thread was,whoever thought of that sick and very disrespectful post should feel very f***ing ashamed,scum....

Comments

• Options
    Agreed.
  • Options
    yeah my housemate (an arsenal fan) saw it and got quite upset about it. (my fault for letting her see) but its not on that ba**ards make that sorta thing up.
  • Options
    I'm no Arsenal fan and also found it very upsetting,the man is a football genius and 1 of the true gentleman left in the game and find it truly disturbing that some dirty,low down w****r can spread this vicious rumour.
  • Options
    I missed this, sounds like I had a lucky escape
  • Options
    ask someone to whisper it to you,the thread has been deleted and im far to f***ing angry at the mo
  • Options
    Someone want to whisper it to me please?
  • Options
    Done it Rothko
  • Options
    cheers man
  • Options
    If anyone feels that they could pass it on, I'd appreciate it.

I assume the poster has been banned?
  • Options
    Could somebody whisper it to me please.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    done it steve
  • Options
    and me please.
  • Options
    sorted,no more now tho,that thread has really pi$$ed me off
  • Options
    I'm feeling left out! Please someone "Whisper" it to me.
  • Options
    Right, nothing to see here... move on chaps.

If you want to know, ask in your local or someone in the street, because it isn't true and it isn't nice; therefore it doesn't belong on here.
  • Options
    true so f88K IT OFF THEN
  • Options
    I'm just glad it isn't true, i first heard the rumour, was in shock for about 10 mins then recognised it as almost definately untrue a refused to spread it publicly.
  • Options
    He is not coming to Charlton is he