Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pards in for Shev!

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
"There are some very good players in the Premiership right now that are
dormant and it's those players we're interested in."

Locked on I reckon

Comments

• Options
    but we have all the dormant players in out first team!
  • Options
    chel$ki can keep that over rated freak show imo. I think he is crap.
  • Options
    There are some very good players in the Premiership right now that are
    dormant and it's those players we're interested in

JFH...Marcus Bent..Rommedahl...
  • Options
    no he said very good...
  • Options
    in full it says :

"It's a buoyant market out there," said Pardew, who so far recruited China captain Zheng Zhi and experienced Premiership defender Ben Thatcher.

"If it was a stagnant market we would be in a bit of trouble because there's not a great deal of money to spend.

"But we're trying to be creative and trying to dip in and around some of the bigger deals out there.

"There are some very good players in the Premiership right now that are dormant and it's those players we're interested in."

Bouyant ?? Who is he trying to kid. It's dead. We're not stupid. And ZZ ain't even in tomorrow's squad. Basically we're looking at the scraps around on the 31st. I'm very dispondant at the moment. It ain't Pards fault and I don't even blame Dowie. He was given the money, spent it badly but it isn't his hand on the financial tiller is it. About time we were creative and played people like ZZ. He'll sink or swim but I reckon he'll swim. After all if we give him as much time to settle as Pouso's had then we should see him around May time.
  • Options
    Why did we sign Zhu if he's not even in the squad for tomorrow?
    What was the point?
    To try and flog a few shirts in China?
    What a shambles...