Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Simon Francis signs +++CONFIRMED ON OS+++

1235»

Comments

• Options
    For all his mistakes last Friday I really like the guy. Great signing. He has a good physical presence and will only improve playing next to 2 experienced centre backs.

We've finally accepted that we're a league 1 side and we're choosing players we hope will get us out of the division making Francis a really decent choice.

Really impressed with the ex-Southend guys so far...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: fantastic11[/cite]For all his mistakes last Friday I really like the guy. Great signing. He has a good physical presence and will only improve playing next to 2 experienced centre backs.

We've finally accepted that we're a league 1 side and we're choosing players we hope will get us out of the division making Francis a really decent choice.

Really impressed with the ex-Southend guys so far...

makes you wonder why they were so poor doesn't it
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: fantastic11[/cite]For all his mistakes last Friday I really like the guy. Great signing. He has a good physical presence and will only improve playing next to 2 experienced centre backs.

Really impressed with the ex-Southend guys so far...[/quote]

makes you wonder why they were so poor doesn't it[/quote]

To be fair Southend started well enough and were mid-table but they were in all sorts of financial trouble, had to sell Barnard (their top scorer) and couldn't play wages which did, as McCormack has said, effect them.

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/theblues/8248059.Macca_slams_way_Blues_players_were_treated_by_club/