Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No ZZ in the squad

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Another brillant signing by the club probarbly one for the future eh ? Especially when I have paid 51 notes on a shirt with ZZ name on it. Wheres Jarvis, Brown, Thompson that we were going to sign.

Comments

• Options
    is Walton in the squad ? If not, why not.
  • Options
    Exactly Large

Where the hell is he- even if it's on the bench
  • Options
    i don't think Pardew likes either of them to be honest.

he keeps saying that they need practice in training etc
  • Options
    basically they are no better than what we have. Did the club get ZZ before pards arrived?
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I really do find that hard to believe.
  • Options
    Unfortunately this deal was done around the time Reed took over & had been a done deal for ages. Pards knew nowt about it until he signed on the dotted line himself. I am now a bit worries that perhaps he just does not 'Fancy him'.
  • Options
    I think the issue might be that he has played little/no competitive football so Pardew needs time to get him to full fitness.
  • Options
    Patience guys.....

ZZ is going to take a few of weeks. Hopefully, not quite as long as Pouso, lol, but both player and Pards have said they're not ready. Despite the practise workout against Reading, Pards will want to see him turn out for the Reserves first on Monday.......

Reading between the lines, I feel that Pards thinks ZZ might very well have something to offer.

Walton: I think it's the reserves for him on Monday, too - surprised he's not really been talked about by the club lately, maybe he's been carrying a knock or the club will hold him back until the League amnesty date for accumalative yellow cards, so he can't get suspended again.... lol

Pards secret weapon could be.......LISBIE!
    Super Kev is nearly ready........
  • Options
    how many loan players do we have now? isnt there a limit?