Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Denise Lewis

Ultimate, ULTIMATE milf. Until she opens her mouth.

Comments

• I would...
  • I've got something to fill her gob... ;-p

On a slightly cleaner note....I would!
  • One of those rare hot female athletes who gets better as she gets older. She's f***ing gorgeous.
  • Met her at sportswoman of the year some time ago she was lovely then
  • gorgeous she aint but nice body
  • no no no. looks like she would even have a muscley jack & danny
  • is it just me or does she look like didier drogba in this photo
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]no no no. looks like she would even have a muscley jack & danny

No its not muscly at all ;-)
  • Was an amazingly talented athlete (still the greatest Heptathlete this country has produced, and Jessica Ennis needs to find an additional 101pts to topple her crown), and now matured into a beautiful woman.

And yes, she does look like Drogba in that picture !
  • Yeah - that's not a flattering pic! Saw a picture of her in a magazine once years ago wearing a brown dress - she looked incredible. I'd give my right leg for a go on her, but she'd probably snap me in half.
  • Sponsored links:

• Jade Johnson - Yes!
    Denise Lewis - Yes!
    Jessica Ennis - Oh hell yes!

There's my entry to triathalon
  • Ooooooh - Jessica Ennis is absolutely mint. Johnson looks dirty - but Ennis is the complete package.
  • denise-290x400.jpg

OMEGA+Constellation+2009+Party+0DvQz0-vTFKl.jpg

spoiler-jade-1.jpg

If i had to pick one of the three it would be Johnson.
  • Ennis yes, Lewis - never in a month of sundays
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Ennis yes, Lewis - never in a month of sundays

Glad you can afford to be that picky ! So what of she would snap me in half . It would be great way to go!
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Ennis yes, Lewis - never in a month of sundays

If Denise Lewis asks you, just politely say "no" and give her my number!
  • I must say I do not see this gents!
  • imagine her without her weave in the morning
  • A woman with a six-pack who's probably three times stronger than you? No thanks.
  • you must be strong mate,i would put her 6 times stronger than me