Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ironic Sky sports football Ad

Heard an ad the last couple of days on the radio advertising football on sky sports.

Cant remeber it verbatim but it is along the lines of how football used to be at 3pm and cheaper before the true fans were priced out and another load of "faux sentimental" baloney that is usually the remit of a McDonald's commercial.

It concludes by saying cheapest way to watch football is on Sky Sports blah, blah, blah.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but surely sky are more than partially responsible for the dictation of kick off times and the silly money in football resulting in high ticket prices.

The buggers.

Comments

• It's an ad for BT Vision saying they've got the cheapest way of watching Sky Sports
  • [cite]Posted By: randy andy[/cite]It's an ad for BT Vision saying they've got the cheapest way of watching Sky Sports
    And they've got the might of Gareth Bale, Wes Brown, Shay Given and Michael Owen fronting their ad!
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: randy andy[/cite]It's an ad for BT Vision saying they've got the cheapest way of watching Sky Sports
    And they've got the might of Gareth Bale, Wes Brown, Shay Given and Michael Owen fronting their ad!

... and that bloke who used to be a comic actor but has now become the new Mr Gold Blend.
  • I thought the other 3 looked vaguely familiar (excepting owen of course) I thought they were just using owen and actors to save on costs. I love the sky sports newspapers ads which show a true 'fanatic' is one that signs up to sky sports n sits on his arris watching his top 4 faves, rather than bothering to go to matches.