Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Fish to be flushed?

Comments

• How about a laptop replacemenrt and then opera glasses to be hired out each game?
  • at our level...is it that important anyway?
  • If it means that bloody goldfish not swimming across the screen again then I'll be happy
  • [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]If it means that bloody goldfish not swimming across the screen again then I'll be happy

I can live without the fecking adverts about minding your fecking language as well!
  • GET 'THE CLOCK' OUT OF AIRMAN'S SHED. . . . .
  • and the boards out for half time, w'll have to buy the program to know which game relates to which result
  • [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]If it means that bloody goldfish not swimming across the screen again then I'll be happy

Agreed.
  • sell the screen while the weathers hot.
  • Doesnt make a difference ...
  • Maybe we could make the area where the screen is into a family picnic area for match days
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought tuna had been released.
  • Big Fish has had its Chips...
  • I would have a bonfire with the palace on top!!!!!

LETS GO FUCKING METAL LALALALALA.....

(Deep breath,walks out the room)
  • Thank god. The state of the thing at times last year was humiliating. Hopefully they will remove it completely and not leave it there like some bloody great white elephant.
  • [cite]Posted By: CrayAddick[/cite]I thought tuna had been released.

lol
  • [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]at our level...is it that important anyway?

I agree, would not be missed.
  • I just hope they dont leave it there unused. Please get rid.
  • A simple scoreboard would be just fine, no need to go over the top with any replacement
  • Get some cheerleaders instead!
  • [cite]Posted By: Merty111[/cite]Get some cheerleaders instead!

Second haha