Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Re: Big announcement

edited July 2010 in General Charlton
From 606 about ten minutes ago.
Charlton Athletic Choice Tv NEWSFLASH: Big Announcement For Charlton Fans To Follow Here Shortly...

wtf? windup?

Comments

• posted by choice on facebook

Sorry about the lack of info everyone, waiting for official word on the street..just making everyone aware to keep tabs on the club over the next week
  • It'll be a video of Nathan.
  • It will be some shitty highlights from the barnet game. I get the feeling racon will be out the sort this week.
  • Posted on Facebook at 2am.

Few beers followed by a wind up?
  • God you lot love a conspiracy don't you?

It's just a little project that Phil, myself and a few others are involved in.

More later in the week.
  • why what do people actually think it could be ?
  • Why the big shroud of secrecy then?

Posting that sort of comment on a profile is going to get people speculating. No thoughts of a conspiracy here. Just that if it is a little project why comment on it until it can be explained in full?
  • The capture of parky and a new takeover seeing billions go into the club...
  • Unveiling of the new badge...
  • Sponsored links:

• UPDATE: There is positive news for fans regarding a new media related project, this story has nothing to do with takeovers or players.
  • I can barely contain my excitement
  • edited July 2010
    Apologies to everyone.

With CHOICE Tv being a media related project the intention was to keep fb members up to date that there was something of interest to follow shortly which would be of significant interest to Charlton fans, I didnt realise the update would spiral out of control everywhere else and end up with people talking about takeovers and player sales, I dont know anything more than anybody else in that respect.
  • pmsfl

asd if you would here on face book first we all know it is here where news is broken first not the OS or FB

did i tell you i saw big mo sheik giving muzza 2 billion for the club

sorry wrong thread
  • CHARLTON life badges ordered
  • [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]CHARLTON life badges ordered

just don't be so ridiculously far fetched kimbo ffs ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: Shrew[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]CHARLTON life badges ordered

just don't be so ridiculously far fetched kimbo ffs ;)

I apologise for my foolishness and any elation i may have caused at this prospect
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Shrew[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]CHARLTON life badges ordered[/quote]

just don't be so ridiculously far fetched kimbo ffs ;)[/quote]

pmsl
  • [cite]Posted By: Choice[/cite]I didnt realise the update would spiral out of control everywhere else and end up with people talking about takeovers and player sales.

You can't read that 1st update, & say that it doesn't sound like something huge for the club though.

I can understand why peoples blood pressure shot up. Mine certainly did! :-D

Thou is forgiven though! ;-)

Look forward to hearing what the new project is!
  • Was excited there for a while :(
  • Sponsored links:

• So there was a big announcement. Whether they meant this one...
  • Is it something to do with cleaning seats?