Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is it just me?

Now dont get me wrong I have not watched much at all ever on Celeb Big Brother, do watch the normal (?) people one though.
Is it just me but didnt that nobhead Dennis Rodman chuck in a few racist comments last time about white people? Nothing much happened there did it, cant remember white people burning effergies (spelling?, cant be bothered to look it up) of him in Hyde Park nor would I expect them to!, no, we treat him like a hero and persuade him to stay in Brighton and play basketball.

Please note, this is not meant to start a racist debate or anything but I do fell that white people are the only ones that can be taken as being racist. Last night as well one of the blokes on the programme said 'Jad cant be racist, she is mixed race herself'? If it does end up being a racist debate then please delete.

Its all effed up this country.

Sorry, rant over.

Comments

• Options
    its quite frankly all gone a bit ridiculous. the police are said to be set to enter the house to talk to shilpa to see if there has been racist abuse and if the retraction was enforced.
  • Options
    i am surprised that anyone would be upset at the burning of jade's effigy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]i am surprised that anyone would be upset at the burning of jade's effigy.

its a bit bloody stoopid tho, she is as thick as can be, look what raised her! She is hardly a racist.

All this is absolutly pathetic
  • Options
    Its such a load of bollox

Its the people who watch this crap that made Jade a celeb in the first place and lets be honest shes not the brightest tool in the box at the best of times. So why are they so shocked when someone of minimum intellect puts her foot in it!

People who read Closer and watch Celeb BB really need to take a good hard look at themselves!
  • Options
    People who read Closer and watch Celeb BB really need to take a good hard look at themselves!

Seconded...
  • Options
    Jade's new PA could have a shorter job than Les Reed!!!
  • Options
    ive just taken a hard look at myself - bit rough, late night. Now, what should i do next? how fooking pompous.

i watched wednesday nights for the first time - very uncomfortable viewing and i shall watch tonight. if thats allright with you pair.

i dont read closer or next though.
  • Options
    Isn't the girl who won Jade's PA a black woman? Hardly racist then is she?!
  • Options
    smoke and mirrors!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Isn't the girl who won Jade's PA a black woman? Hardly racist then is she?!

And?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I dont think she's racist myself, just think she's terribly ignorant and a bully. its more a class clash between them two.

anyway its all been said before.
  • Options
    well said dan, its just so silly all this, that thread from yesterday, i cant believe how many replies it had! amazing, just amazing.

Hopefully this will be enough to pull this programme, as its total a sham, same every year and boringZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    lets not waste another day on it, everyone has had their say.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]i am surprised that anyone would be upset at the burning of jade's effigy.

If it's as thick as the real thing it would take a few firelighters to get that baby going...
  • Options
    lol.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i dont read closer or next though.

Then it wasn't aimed at you B!

I was saying that the people that put Jade there are partially responsible for any alleged racism by putting an idiot with little or no class into such a position!