Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lounge Bar in Chislehurst

anyone been ?, I've heard varying stories but am going tomorrow night for the first time....it's the wife's mate's b'day so we have an area booked (baring in mind the wife is nearly 8 months pregnant - she's a bit worried about what it will be like)

any good ??? (I've heard it's pricey) - or full of poncy wannabees..

Comments

• edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]
    Both I hear but then it is Chislehurst. Not really my scene.
  • Expensive, full of wannabe wags, and a little soulless.
  • I'm looking forward to it even more now !!
  • Yes expensive but the vip is ok according to my mate,cant see the point of that just to pay more to get served quicker,much better pubs in the area!give it a miss i say
  • You heard right mate , but some decent sorts to look at
  • See you there 2nite then mate!lol
  • [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]See you there 2nite then mate!lol

hahahah no trainers though mate
  • Ok mate,will have a sunbed and wear a white armani suit that should do the trick to pull
  • shut up or ill tell everyone how you asked a mate to get you a ticket for tottenham v cardiff on wednesday night.
  • Oh here comes the FPO
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]anyone been ?, I've heard varying stories but am going tomorrow night for the first time....it's the wife's mate's b'day so we have an area booked (baring in mind the wife is nearly 8 months pregnant - she's a bit worried about what it will be like)

Music is quite good - house. But you've heard correct it's definitely full of poncy wannabees and as Rothko said 'wannabee WAGS' all standing around staring at each other.
  • lol.. yeh right.

im away for the weekend so if you said saturday night he would have been allowed out :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]lol.. yeh right.

im away for the weekend so if you said saturday night he would have been allowed out :-)

Oh bollox I cant do saturday otherwise we would've been knee deep in it by 10pm
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Expensive, full of wannabe wags, and a little soulless.[/quote]

A bit like the Royal Oak then.