Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Missed whispers

edited January 2007 in Troubleshooting
Just logged on and found 4 whispers from weeks ago that I missed. Is it just me?

Apologies to Suzi, MCS and Inspector Sands. My answers are looking forward to it, sorry won't have enough time, and he did a terrible job for the British Lions.

Comments

• i just found 4. Looks like Lookout has been tinkering overnight !!

Stanmore, no i don't still need a ticket for Villa away, thanks !
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite] Stanmore, no i don't still need a ticket for Villa away, thanks !

didn't miss much :-(
  • [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Stanmore, no i don't still need a ticket for Villa away, thanks !

didn't miss much :-(

stan i just got your one too, cheers but its ok, i couldnt justify a trip to see us get spanked up the arse, oh i mean by the arse!
  • That's when we were all excited about away trips-eh!

Just in case- are people aware that they can set their options in the account menu to get a seperate notification of a whisper?
  • [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]
    Just in case- are people aware that they can set their options in the account menu to get a seperate notification of a whisper?

No !!

I really should read my handbook at some stage !!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite][quote
    No !!

I really should read my handbook at some stage !!

Finally got my handbook, membership card and badge last week. Well worth the wait.
  • edited January 2007
    It just happened (Lookout suffering from insomnia?) and resident techie Aliwibble pointed it out!
  • Right fellas and lasses, to have whisper notification off or on has been in your Forum Preferences, under the Account tab, for a couple of weeks, testing. Last night, I turned it on for everyone, but you can turn it off in your Forum Preferences.

This applies only to whispers in a public conversation. ie You'll be alerted because these are easy to miss. Whole private discussions (whispered discussions) pop to the top of the Discussions page anyway and feature in the side panel under the heading Whispered DIscussions, so there's no alert.

So, this should help you not to miss private comments in public discussions.

Now if I could just get the map to play nicely I'd be happy.
  • well done mate, much better way of noticing whispers.
  • WSSWSS
    edited January 2007
    whats this though?!

Donation Options

Accept PayPal drink donations from other members (may reveal email address)
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't know what you are talking about?
  • If you whisper when you don't mean to, is that a Careless Whisper?
  • [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Don't know what you are talking about?

yes you do you cheeky little monkey.

You've taken it off!!!