Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother......

Just started on ch4, and I found my self singing.....

"Where's your mowbli gone, where's your mowbli gone"

Am i sad.

Comments

• Options
    Yes, yes you are.
  • Options
    Turn it off,it's not worth watching.
  • Options
    People who watch this sort of rubbish should be rounded up and shot. It's the only answer.
  • Options
    I know it's the Sun and the paper is a joke but you got to laugh today. Over the years they've built Jade up and are probably are responsible as any for her becoming the 'celebrity' she is today, continually reporting on her non-event of a life. But today, boy have they given it to her! Total hypocrites.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]People who watch this sort of rubbish should be rounded up and shot. It's the only answer.

quite right off it, quite right
  • Options
    i shall be watching tonight. Cant wait.
  • Options
    Think this is the first ever BB I have not bothered watching, glad I haven't as well by the sound of it.
  • Options
    I was looking forward to going out but have been told i have to stay in
  • Options
    They've voided the audience tickets for tonights show, so no baying crowd for the Bermondsey slag if she gets the boot
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i shall be watching tonight. Cant wait.

BANG!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Text JADE to 84466
    (Texts cost 50p, plus std msg rate)
    Call 09011 32 33 09
    (Calls cost 50p, mobile and other network rates may vary)
    All proceeds from this vote will go to charity.
  • Options
    I think it would be HILARIOUS if the other bird got evicted...the media (in particular the loony left BBC) wouldn't know what to do with themselves!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]I think it would be HILARIOUS if the other bird got evicted...the media (in particular the loony left BBC) wouldn't know what to do with themselves!!!

lol, can you imagine the headlines in the sun 'Racist England' votes out Indian star!
  • Options
    it'll be political incorrectness gone mad
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]it'll be political incorrectness gone mad
    That would make a change