Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket allocation for Man Utd

Just seen we are only taking a allocation of 1500 for Man Utd.I have promised my 5yr old I would take him,what chances do you reckon I have as I am not valley gold but am a season ticket holder.

Comments

• Options
    You have fook all chance of going if we are only getting 1,500, although I thought we always take the full 3,000 to Old Trafford.
  • Options
    really ketman? you think we'll sell out? i dont.
  • Options
    Is there anyone out there who can purchase me two tickets for this game?

I will give them a drink for doing so.
  • Options
    i've got a VG card so i may be able to get a couple, we'll wait and see.

my old man has been invited to a box by a man u fan and i wont be going so if anyone may need a ticket etc send me a whisper
  • Options
    Saturday 3.00pm KO in Feb, no doubt in my mind, people are always whinging they cannot get tickets for this game every season for whatever reason, if now we have only taken half the allocation & sent other half back then no doubt we'll sell out. May be the last time people will be going to a stadium like that in a while..!
  • Options
    Me and Carlsberg have both said we'll go to this one. Neither of us however are VG card holders.
  • Options
    Just spoke to club who have said we have never sold more than 1500 and last year only sold 1200.I need 4 tickets so if anyone can help me out it would be appreciated.
  • Options
    I wouldn't panic. We can't even take 1,000 for a short trip to the South Coast on Saturday for a game we have more chance of winning than that at Utd so I reckon you'll have no trouble.
  • Options
    Unless they have changed the rules, you can only get 1 ticket per valley gold membership which isn't a lot of good if you want to go with a couple of mates.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited January 2007
    thats a good point CPL, i'll probably only be able to get one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Just seen we are only taking a allocation of 1500 for Man Utd.I have promised my 5yr old I would take him,what chances do you reckon I have as I am not valley gold but am a season ticket holder.

Steve, check your whispered comments !!
  • Options
    The way we're playing away from home we'll be lucky to sell 500.
  • Options
    not so sure about that
    I think a lot of people will realise it could be the last time we go there for a few seasons
    we've got used to trips to Old Trafford, Anfield, Highbury etc. but that's all going to change unless something miraculous happens
  • Options
    Yeah I'll really miss Old Trafford, all those easy, lie down and die 3-0 / 4-0 defeats hold such happy memories....
  • Options
    I would be amazed if we sell 1000 for this one to be honest but if anyone is worried and wants to use my VG they are welcome.
  • Options
    maybe but I thought I'd be able to get a ticket for Arsenal easy enough and all 3,000 went pretty quick
  • Options
    maybe but I thought I'd be able to get a ticket for Arsenal easy enough and all 3,000 went pretty quick
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    New ground though
  • Options
    Really dont think we will sell out, remember if all results go against us by the time of this game we could be well out of the race.
  • Options
    Doesn't interest me in the slightest. All that time and money to see Man Utd take the piss out of us.