Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

irksome things

1. When somebody owes you about £30 and they give you a bloody cheque.

Comments

• Options
    2. lending your boss a few quid to get lunch, and never seeing it again
  • Options
    Is it post dated?
  • Options
    People who drive without headlights in this weather. (or even worse:- sidelights on the motorway because 'that should do'!)
  • Options
    Muppets on push bikes that seem to think that red lights don't apply to them and that it's ok to go on whatever side of the road they like.

God, I hate cyclists....
  • Options
    commuters - including myself!
  • Options
    muppets with push bikes who get on a commuter train with them !!!! - ride the bloody thing...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]Muppets on push bikes that seem to think that red lights don't apply to them and that it's ok to go on whatever side of the road they like.

God, I hate cyclists....

that is something that i regularly lose the plot about... you often see me crossing over threadneedle bellowing "w*anker" at some random cyclist. i just know one day ill turn round and my boss will be behind me.
  • Options
    people that start new threads when one already exists on the same topic (Off It will like this one :-))

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=674&page=1
  • Options
    People who drive with their fog lights on when it rains a bit...arrrrggghhh!
  • Options
    Tottenham.

Simon Jordan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    typing out a really long important txt then pressing the wrong button and deleting it!!!!!!!!!!

ow and getting greif off your misses for not replying to her really important question she txt you because you accidently deleted the fokin really long important reply you just typed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, charlton loosing so many games!
  • Options
    People who don't say "thanks" when you hold the door open for them!
  • Options
    arghhh..people who dont acknowledge you when you pull in on a tight backstreet to allow you to pass. it makes me wanna turn around, follow em and run em off the road. i saw a woman in a new Merc yesterday. pulled out of a side road across traffic. completely blocked the road then started waving her hands at a van driver to let her in. he politely obliged and reversed to do so. when i was a white van man i'd have had her front wing off rather than let the rich bitch in. to top it off when she pulled in her two preppie school kids on the back seat complete with straw hats (uniform) started giving the poor bloke the rods out of the back window. money don't make manners.
  • Options
    The wanker who just cut me up on the roundabout & believed he was in the right even though the lane he was in was clearly signalled left only. Poxy white van drivers.
  • Options
    Lorry Drivers, especially twats from the West Country who try to push you off the road, then claim they didn't see you even though they drove right up behind you and then overtook you at the very last minute, then slam into your side, nearly sending you off a very high embankment on the A2