Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you want Soundasa£ back say aye

124»

Comments

• Options
    Soundas is my hero, and he gave me a miniature guitar, come back fella.
  • Options
    Cant say i'm fussed either way. He's a grown man and should act accordingly. Plenty of people get a bit of stick on here Like speedy (Dazzler21), Nathan gets his fair share so to does Henry for the cardy's, even AFKA gets a good amount of stick for not being the tallest but they dont all run off sulking. Come back, dont come back the choice is all his
  • Options
    Some people even get some stick for not knowing the offside rule don't they unc? ;o)
  • Options
    Agree with Uncle. Pretty sure this departure was the second such event. Cant remember the exact circumstance but am sure toys were chucked previously.

I got a couple of whispers from him when I first signed up, both "telling" me to remove posts. Needless to say I ignored him as I didnt say anything particularly controversial.

Personally think the campaign should be to bring back Nigel W.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Agree with Uncle. Pretty sure this departure was the second such event. Cant remember the exact circumstance but am sure toys were chucked previously.

I got a couple of whispers from him when I first signed up, both "telling" me to remove posts. Needless to say I ignored him as I didnt say anything particularly controversial.

I had exactly the same, told him what I thought of him and then ignored him
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Bit uncomfortable with all this, know Soundas reasonably well and he is a lovely bloke i've a lot of time for.

We all approach the internet differently, and you have to remember for some people who have lived the majority of their lives without it, its a form of communication they are not naturally accustomed to, and as such, probably approach it differently to others.

If you're still reading Soundas, come back mate. I know you've a thick skin. This internet malarky shouldn't be taken too seriously.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Agree with Uncle. Pretty sure this departure was the second such event. Cant remember the exact circumstance but am sure toys were chucked previously.

Nigel is aleady back.

Soundas it would be good to see you back on here mate if you read this.
  • Options
    Can we have that Windscreen bloke back too ? His posts were crazy.