Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you want Soundasa£ back say aye

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]In the words of the great Karl Marx, "I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member".

I've lost count of the times on here where I've been swimming against the tide of opinion. I'm pretty thick skinned but there have been times when the comments from one of two posters start getting way too personal, so I understand where Soundas is coming from. Hopefully he'll soon realise that the vast majority of CL members are respectful of alternative views and ignore the others who cannot stop themselves posting that sort of stuff.

That'll be an aye BTW.

Groucho rather than Karl I thought!

Otherwise what you said!

Reels one in :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]In the words of the great Karl Marx, "I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member".

I've lost count of the times on here where I've been swimming against the tide of opinion. I'm pretty thick skinned but there have been times when the comments from one of two posters start getting way too personal, so I understand where Soundas is coming from. Hopefully he'll soon realise that the vast majority of CL members are respectful of alternative views and ignore the others who cannot stop themselves posting that sort of stuff.

That'll be an aye BTW.

Groucho rather than Karl I thought!

Otherwise what you said!

Reels one in :-)

At least I read your posts!

You should be grateful!

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestSussexAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sussex_Addick[/cite]I didn't even know there was a first clique, let alone a new one! I better retune my awareness to being an isolated outsider who's mocked by the old boys club that dominates Charlton Life

Hey SA, why don't we start our own Sussex clique??

By the way AYE!!

I'm in :-)

Although I'm from the East-side, so that may cause some clique tensions
  • Options
    To which 'Clique' was he referring?
    Was it the :-
    Sidcup Clique
    The London Commuter Clique
    The Curbs Lover Clique (Len OOh Aah)
    Loony Leftie Clique
    ?????
  • Options
    I think it was the 'I wish I could find the' clique.
  • Options
    I reckon Soundas is poised over his keyboard straining at the leash to respond. I give him till 11.00am tomorrow.

*1905 still part of the Barnehurst clique, although now residing in Bexleyheath*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]I reckon Soundas is poised over his keyboard straining at the leash to respond.

Either that or he's discovered the only other thing the internet can be used for and is straining on something else!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]To which 'Clique' was he referring?
    Was it the :-

Loony Leftbehind Clique
    ?????[/quote]

Sorry mate not got a clique LOL ;-)
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    What do we do without careful whispers? Come back soundas....
  • Options
    what whispers- I must be deaf

come back - aye
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who did what Now ?
  • Options
    As explained to me by our grand wizzard AFKA at milton keynes last season there are no cliques at charltonlife, just 10 rooms you have to work your way through to get to the inner sanctum of CL. I made it into room 2 after 2 years of trying... ;-)

Come back pound.
  • Options
    My granddad once had a clique in the sleeve of his cardigan...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]As explained to me by our grand wizzard AFKA at milton keynes last season there are no cliques at charltonlife, just 10 rooms you have to work your way through to get to the inner sanctum of CL. I made it into room 2 after 2 years of trying... ;-)

Come back pound.

I'm still outside the building.........
  • Options
    Do these cliques give you a badge when you join? You could tell Soundas was pretty down last week when he started a 'what's it all about, what are we here for ?' thread. Charlton, Kent C.C.C & England have all depressed him lately. By the way, he is an ex-mod not a hippie. Talking of cliques, woud someone let the other member of the CL Trainspotting Clique (Oggie Red) know that I've got some info on the old Greenwich/Lewisham branch line. And AYE .of course.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]As explained to me by our grand wizzard AFKA at milton keynes last season there are no cliques at charltonlife, just 10 rooms you have to work your way through to get to the inner sanctum of CL. I made it into room 2 after 2 years of trying... ;-)

Come back pound.

AFKA told me your back to room one mate, sorry!
  • Options
    Hello March!!!

How are you? Nice to hear from you.
  • Options
    I've got my own clique, no-else in it but it's open for membership...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]I've got my own clique, no-else in it but it's open for membership...

If I join would I be a RedZedHead?
  • Options
    Great to see your name again March! How's the flag debate going, if you don't mind me asking.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good to see you back March!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Thanks chaps, vision is still effected so readig & writing are tricky and that's why I've not been posting: it takes ages to type anything. All quiet on the flag front Misti, now we've got the England flags up perhaps they're nervous of taking on the whole country (and the Sun)!
  • Options
    Nice to hear from you again March :-)
  • Options
    aye
  • Options
    allo
    allo
    Marchy is back
    Marchy is back
    allo, allo
  • Options
    March, welcome back.
    Aye.
    Cliques on here, surely not.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Talking of cliques, woud someone let the other member of the CL Trainspotting Clique (Oggie Red) know that I've got some info on the old Greenwich/Lewisham branch line.

I'd like to be part of that clique.

And btw welcome back Sir.

And aye
  • Options
    Aye to the fellow Catford boy.
  • Options
    Sorry, I forgot.....

AYE !
  • Options
    Aye, dunno why you left but whatever it is surely you cant leave us

I hope if i left i would get such a reaction ;)