Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can England win The World Cup ?

To lift the trophy, we possibly have to beat Germany, Argentina, Spain & Brazil.

Choice - You may be the only man who will have a bet on that :-)

Comments

• Yes We Can!
  • No we cant!
  • would certainly do it in style !, personally I think we'd come unstuck against the Argies...
  • Win the World Cup? you feckin joking?
  • Not sure who has the best chance - England lifting The Jules Rimet or Charlton winning The League - I would say Norfolk and Chance to both :-(
  • We'd stifle the Argies and lose to Brazil in the final.
  • Surely that's the way to do it? Beat all the big teams. I wouldn't want us to sneak in the final like Millwall did in the FA Cup.
  • Stupid post and as usual getting carried away... we'll all be crying into our german beer come 5pm sunday. Dont get your hopes up for the team to let you down.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Surely that's the way to do it? Beat all the big teams. I wouldn't want us to sneak in the final like Millwall did in the FA Cup.[/quote]

I would!! But also agree with Curb it!!
  • we have a better chance than france.
    will we? no.
  • Sponsored links:

• We can but we won't
  • No... but if we do, beatign the teams we will have to, we'll deserve it
  • They are the sorts of sides I want to see us playing. Playing someone like Ghana or South Korea is asking for a disaster.

If any of those sides beat us there is no shame in that, the England players should want to put themselves up against the best in the world so let's have it!
  • Nah. But they can beat the Germans. But they probably won't.
  • Can Yes

Will No
  • Yes of course we can.