Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Now i am not a cynic but...

WSSWSS
edited January 2007 in General Charlton
...the real reason ZZ is here:

"Meanwhile, fans can order Zheng's home shirt, complete with his name and number on the reverse - and all the official Premier League badges - for £51.99"

ZZ's Top

Comments

• Options
    I thought that - it could well become a collector's item when (a) we get relegated and (b) he doesn't play a game
  • Options
    Absolutely - literally the very first thing mentioned in the item about ZZ and the practice match is that you can now buy his replica shirt.
  • Options
    we are going to make a lot of money from sales of his shirts in china! if he plays we will see a lot of Chinese in the valley too! can only be a good thing for our club being the size of china! cafc spreading the love worldwide!! hope he does well!
  • Options
    we can't even sort out selling shirts in the club shop pre- season.
    what chance have we got trying to mail them to china.
  • Options
    I got my shirt sent to australia at the beginning of the season with a request fro just the number 10 on it no name.... and paid the money for the numbers only for it to turn up weeks late and have no no. 10 on it... so if we get a wave of chinese buyers I reckon wed be rubbish at distribution.....
  • Options
    I give it a week til they run out of the letter Z in the club shop.
  • Options
    the reason its so dear is because its based on the scrabble points system z=10 points!

no flys on me!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]I give it a week til they run out of the letter Z in the club shop.

Do you reckon they even had any in stock before we signed him?
  • Options
    Only when we were a boring mid-table side ! lol
  • Options
    Don't laff, I'm currently working on a Cantonese translatation of this site. Pay per view stylee. ZZ interviews the works. In the corporate world it's called being prepared.

AFKA's doing bus tours of SE London and all...

This time next year...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If do we sell out of ZZ Tops.......

Does anyone know if we've sold out all our Pouso and Sorondo shirts.........?
  • Options
    Does anyone know if we've sold out all our Pouso and Sorondo shirts.........?

Yep, both have been sold.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Does anyone know if we've sold out all our Pouso and Sorondo shirts.........?

Yep, both have been sold.

Pouso AND Sorondo......ah, their shirts, you mean.

Thank God for eBay.......