Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bartrams

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
can anyone help, several times we have hired Flyod`s/Bartram`s the last occassion being my anniversary back in may, my daughter tried to hire it again last september, only to be told it was no longer available, but there were rooms available at the same price in the main stand, which turned out to be on two levels, has anyone hired the same rooms? or have the club made something else available for a simular price about £250 I believe, maybe Henry could help me out with this one. have emailed the club, but I`m still waiting for reply.

Comments

• Options
    I have hired the Millenium Suite (West Stand one) which was lovely for my Ex-Girlfriends 21st, but that was only one level if I remember rightly. Don't know what the cost was as I got it gratis.

I would recommend if you have not already to contact Steve Sutherland mate, he will sort you out.
  • Options
    is that y she your ex Ket's because you couldn't even get away from Charlton for her 21st.
  • Options
    Actually she is the Current CAFC Saftey Officer's Daughter which was a bit weird to start with both, having Dad's that worked at the same place. Especially as we met through both working together at LTSB.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: the_covered_end[/cite]can anyone help, several times we have hired Flyod`s/Bartram`s the last occassion being my anniversary back in may, my daughter tried to hire it again last september, only to be told it was no longer available, but there were rooms available at the same price in the main stand, which turned out to be on two levels, has anyone hired the same rooms? or have the club made something else available for a simular price about £250 I believe, maybe Henry could help me out with this one. have emailed the club, but I`m still waiting for reply.

Don't know the lounges that well. I think the Observatory and Greenwich Suites are long and narrow and on two levels but ring 020 8333 4040. Dave Archer is the best name I can give you.

If you have problems let me know and I'll chase them up but normally they are quite hot.