Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tune! For Carling, Ketman etc etc

edited January 2007 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Number 1 tune of all time....

Rave at it's best

;-)

Comments

• Options
    Quality
  • Options
    Crikey, have not heard that in ages, have got it on CD at home somewhere, may even dig it out & play it this Friday
  • Options
    that brings back some memories!!!
  • Options
    Top tune!

What was the one with Hugh, Pugh, Barney, MacGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub?? Pop pickers......
  • Options
    can't hear it at work, but take it its the Sesame Street one. Remember it was in the Kiss top three requests in the afternoon for weeks, that and Liquid - Sweet Harmony.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Top tune!

What was the one with Hugh, Pugh, Barney, MacGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub?? Pop pickers......

Nope, that was 'Time for Trumpton'... another classic!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Crikey, have not heard that in ages, have got it on CD at home somewhere, may even dig it out & play it this Friday

You in the Lion Friday Ketters?
  • Options
    Warehouse rave video

Some of you might remember these!

Kets, do you want a clean version of Waters?
  • Options
    Here's a combo of Sesame's Treat, and Trumpton, from TOTP

TOTP
  • Options
    And pure Trumpton, although missing the intro of, I think, a harpischord playing a tune, before the proper tune kicks off. (anyone else remember that?)

Trip to Trumpton (not Time for Trumpton)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Medders, Yes I am playing in Lion on Friday.

Roths - oh yes please.

Also what about the tune think it was called Rhubarb & Custard from the Kiddies TV Show, I know we are getting silly now.