Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My son done good

My son Alfie just completed his first Charlton football course and won player of the tournament trophey!!

At 5 years old and the 2nd youngest I think he done very well

In the 4 days he was there he scored over 30 goals and was in the winning team that won the tournament and the coatches nicknamed him Jonjo Shelvey.....lol

I'm a very proud dad!

Comments

• Options
    nice one, well done to your boy
  • Options
    sign im up
  • Options
    Good stuff fella.
  • Options
    30 goals in 4 days...
    that's more than Izale can score in 4 seasons. :-)
  • Options
    You just wait till Chelsea come calling :-)
  • Options
    Well done Alfie, the best feeling in the world proud parents.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]In the 4 days he was there he scored over 30 goals and was in the winning team that won the tournament and the coatches nicknamed him Jonjo Shelvey.....lol

I'm a very proud dad!
    A five year old, 6 foot kid with a bald head is bound to well....
  • Options
    well done
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]In the 4 days he was there he scored over 30 goals and was in the winning team that won the tournament and the coatches nicknamed him Jonjo Shelvey.....lol

I'm a very proud dad!

I trust Liverpool will pay more than £1.7 million for him.

Well done, Alfie and his very proud DAd!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: coltsgoalie[/cite]sign im up

If he's good enough the club will be keeping tabs on him, don't you worry!

Good on yer Alfie - keep it up and don't let girls and/or booze distract you (obviously, I'm talking about in a few year's time).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

no dont let him enjoy playing football while he is young enough to just play because he loves it

no one should be letting their kids join pro football clubs until they are 13 or 14 imo
  • Options

don't the kid may have talent and a chance why ruin that by him being charltonised
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]My son Alfie just completed his first Charlton football course and won player of the tournament trophey!!

At 5 years old and the 2nd youngest I think he done very well

In the 4 days he was there he scored over 30 goals and was in the winning team that won the tournament and the coatches nicknamed him Jonjo Shelvey.....lol

I'm a very proud dad!

Dude, felt the same when boy was selected for West Kent..........scored a couple of goals as well !! great feeling for us dads...let them enjoy footy....
  • Options
    Sam played for Otford under 12`s last season....he has been invited to trial for Sevenoaks but seems he prefers to stay where he is. Loyalty, its rare aint it Steve! lol
  • Options
    Proud I am!!

At the moment he is too young to be in a team but when he turns 6 in September I know a team who would like him to play for them!

For the first time this morning Alfie was put in with the older boys at the training sessions he goes to! the thing is he was so bloody tired from playing everyday last week he wasent himself but he was just glad to be playing with the 7 and 8 year olds!!

He lives and breaths football when hes not playing it hes watching it, He can't wait for the world cup to start!!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Well done Terry Jnr,