Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Eat da poo poo?

edited June 2010 in Not Sports Related
Danny / Adam - delete this if you don't want it on here...

I'm a reasonably liberal kinda guy, my views on immigration may be a little right of centre, but generally I let bygones be bygones.

I'm also Catholic. Non-practising, but still a believer in most of the teachings (I definitely don't believe sex should only be for pro-creation!).

I was sent a link to a YouTube vid of a Ugandan preacher talking to his congregation about the wrongs of homosexuality & how they shouldn't let Barrack Obama tell them how to live their lives.

Have a look - there are actually some funny bits in the vid, but the big question is: Just like the "values" we're trying to push onto Afghanistan & Iraq, should we be pushing liberal agendas that go against the majority of people's faith? We wouldn't, after all, try to get the Iraqis to do stuff that the Koran said were wrong, so what right do we have to tell a Christian country how to behave?

** by "we" I mean "the West"

YouTube link

As nolly would say: discuss

Comments

• I'm not going to watch the link, I got shown 2 girls and 1 cup once and it made me throw up into a dishwasher

Keep your filth to yourself brew
  • I know it's wrong, but that had me in stitches!

"I tell you, dey eat da poo poo".
  • Have you got a link showing Obama advising Ugandans to 'eat da poo poo?'
  • Carter - it's nothing bad. It could even be classified as "safe for work"!
  • Nice link Jimmy, but being serious for a moment, this is about the 2 guys who were persecuted and imprisoned for being gay & Obama sating "it's ok to be gay - leave them alone".
  • Jimmy - that link is pretty offensive. Suggest you delete - up to you of course.
  • I was cracking up "I have done some research into the situation!"

Carter, you'll crack up lad!
  • Reminds me of my old Sunday school lessons.
  • I sometimes wonder how people find these sort of videos. Do they search eat da poo poo. However they come across them keep it up cause it had me in stitches
  • Sponsored links:

• That's a wind up. No way is that for real, even I can do a more convincing Ghanain accent than that clown!
  • [cite]Posted By: O-Randy-Hunt[/cite]I sometimes wonder how people find these sort of videos. Do they search eat da poo poo. However they come across them keep it up cause it had me in stitches
    It had me institches too, but also made me think - hence the "discuss" at the start...

Danny - fully understand the Sink. Delete it if you want.
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]That's a wind up. No way is that for real, even I can do a more convincing Ghanain accent than that clown!

Lucky they were Ugandan then hey :-)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I'm not going to watch the link, I got shown 2 girls and 1 cup once and it made me throw up into a dishwasher

Keep your filth to yourself brew[/quote]

oh dont my manager should me this totally wrong
  • Is dis what da barrack obama wants to bring to africa to eat da childrens poo poo

PMSLIFOMC
  • Saw this yesterday, had me in stitches.

DEEPER
    DEEPER