Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

knopfler ticket

edited June 2010 in Not Sports Related
any fans out there please drop me a whisper

Comments

• yes iam a big fan
  • edited June 2010
    Last night at the Albert Hall was the best gig I've ever been too, with the Stones at Wembley Stadium in 1990 being second. The handful of DS classics he played were well worth sitting through the other newer stuff
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Last night at the Albert Hall was the best gig I've ever been too, with the Stones at Wembley Stadium in 1990 being second. The handful of DS classics he played were well worth sitting through the other newer stuff

Nice one Raz, funny I have just got into watching "guitar heros" on Saturday nights and the great man himself was on it last Saturday, live version of "Tunnel of Love" from the Old Grey Whistle Test.
  • Indeed, and I see the seminal live album Alchemy (drawn mainly from the Making Movies Love over Gold era - hence making gold) is just released on blu ray. One of the best albums and indeed live albums available I reckon, boasting no overdubs or edits.
  • [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Last night at the Albert Hall was the best gig I've ever been too, with the Stones at Wembley Stadium in 1990 being second. The handful of DS classics he played were well worth sitting through the other newer stuff

Nice one Raz, funny I have just got into watching "guitar heros" on Saturday nights and the great man himself was on it last Saturday, live version of "Tunnel of Love" from the Old Grey Whistle Test.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00llh2f

sadly no longer viewable
  • see him years ago with DS, complete BORE 25 min solos , self indulgent rubbish !
  • why comment on this thread? CL wind ups don't you just love em.