Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

KiD BRiTiSH - Winner (Unofficial England World Cup Song)

Hi, I'm helping the lads of KiD BRiTiSH get there latest single out. It is on the latest FIFA game and we are aiming for it to get within the UK Top 40 and a dream for the lads, a number 1! The song was featured in The Sun today and we have made a facebook page to publicise the song. Check http://facebook.com/KBWinner to hear the song and join the page and suggest your friends if you could please!

Anyway put what you think of it in here, tbh I love it and think its catchy.

PRE-ORDER: If you like the track ( or even if you just wanna help out! ;] ) then you can pre-order in 2 different ways.
Preorder Winner via text -
Text - "TRACK WINNER" to 80818
Preorder Winner online -
http://www.dittomusic.dloadshop.com/shop.asp?artistid=680

Comments

• Its ok...but I don't play video games so I never knew they had songs on them...suppose if I did play games I'd prefer crowd noise and stuff like that.
  • What a coup getting Geoff Hurst in it, then they decide to put Nedum Onouha alongside him.......
  • [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]Its ok...but I don't play video games so I never knew they had songs on them...suppose if I did play games I'd prefer crowd noise and stuff like that.

Good point. We never hear music being played at football matches and thankfully don't have singers on the pitch at the Valley before games.

: - )
  • Good song, good beat - like the horns! Can see it doing well though it's not necessarily a football song.
  • good band, saw them last year :)
  • [cite]Posted By: Jonjo-For-England[/cite]good band, saw them last year :)

Seen them 4 times, great live! :)
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Good song, good beat - like the horns! Can see it doing well though it's not necessarily a football song.

It wasn't written as a World Cup song but it has been drifted into the cattegory.
    [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]Its ok...but I don't play video games so I never knew they had songs on them...suppose if I did play games I'd prefer crowd noise and stuff like that.

It's whilst your in the menu's and selecting a match, not when you are playing mate.
  • Its cacthy can see me seeing along to it while playing FIFA
  • Henry Irvine.....pretty obvious Mrs Windscreen thought the song played whilst the match was on. Gotta go, BDL is being nasty to her on another thread.
  • edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Merty111[/cite]Its cacthy can see me seeing along to it while playing FIFA
    After a couple of listens you cant seem to get the chorus out of your head and then you start singing along without it even playing!

PRE-ORDER: If you like the track ( or even if you just wanna help out! ;] ) then you can pre-order in 2 different ways.
    Preorder Winner via text -
    Text - "TRACK WINNER" to 80818
    Preorder Winner online -
    http://www.dittomusic.dloadshop.com/shop.asp?artistid=680
  • edited May 2010
    Nice retro sound...sounds a bit like The Spencer Davis Group / Keep on running. Would watch them live, just for the energy.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2010
    Dear Mr Irvine...I can understand your hostility regarding Mrs.Windscreen singing on the pitch, but it wasnt her that started the facebook campaign and neither was it her that approached the club. In addition, last year (without the clubs knowledge) we approached the associated charity offering our help in any way. Mrs.Windscreen does not want to use this forum or the club to become famous...she's just not interested. The majority of her gigs over the last three years have been for charity, she just likes to sing for people, but perhaps you don't want to believe that!
  • Catchy beat...
  • [cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]Dear Mr Irvine...I can understand your hostility regarding Mrs.Windscreen singing on the pitch, but it wasnt her that started the facebook campaign and neither was it her that approached the club. In addition, last year (without the clubs knowledge) we approached the associated charity offering our help in any way. Mrs.Windscreen does not want to use this forum or the club to become famous...she's just not interested. The majority of her gigs over the last three years have been for charity, she just likes to sing for people, but perhaps you don't want to believe that!

Are you always this aggressively defensive when someone makes a little joke. Please note the : - ) at the end of the only statement I have ever made about you or your wife.

Have I ever said anything about what your wife's motives are, facebook or anything else to do with her other than a very mild joke about the fact that music is played at football matches and people sing on the pitch. No I haven't so I'm at a loss to understand why you are berating me. To be honest I'm not really that interested in you, her or your music but I'm sure you can cope with that.

As for "Irvine", feel free to spell it incorrectly on purpose if you wish, it really doesn't bother me. It's not actually my real name you know : - )

Previously I pointed out it's "Irving with a G" as a joke. Sorry I assumed as a fan of musicals you would have got the humorous reference to famous singer.
  • edited May 2010
    HE...Moi aggresive? I never said you had complained about the facebook campaign or the clubs involvement, it was just a general explanation that would maybe convince you that we are not the self promotion twins. If :- is a secret code that means "this comment is meant in fun" then nobody told me about it when I joined the forum, so reading (quote) thankfully don't have singers on the pitch at the Valley before games (quote) seemed a bit petty and indicated that you were not happy about it. I maybe read more into it, but I have always been wary of you as you do tend to be overly zealous in putting people in their places.

ps. The reason I said I could understand your hostility is because there has been a lot of it from many quarters.
    pps. Why is it that cafc 4 life understood my wifes mistake but you didnt?
    ppps.Feel free to look for an aggresive post /quote from me.
  • [cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]HE...Moi aggresive? I never said you had complained about the facebook campaign or the clubs involvement, it was just a general explanation that would maybe convince you that we are not the self promotion twins. If :- is a secret code that means "this comment is meant in fun" then nobody told me about it when I joined the forum, so reading (quote) thankfully don't have singers on the pitch at the Valley before games (quote) seemed a bit petty and indicated that you were not happy about it. I maybe read more into it, but I have always been wary of you as you do tend to be overly zealous in putting people in their places.

ps. The reason I said I could understand your hostility is because there has been a lot of it from many quarters.
    pps. Why is it that cafc 4 life understood my wifes mistake but you didnt?
    ppps.Feel free to look for an aggresive post /quote from me.

So what if there is hostility from other quarters. It was me you decided to "put in my place" so aggressively so you will have expected me to respond.

Both CAFC4Life and I understood your wife's mistake. One of us made a joke to which you totally overacted and the other pointed it out. It was only you who misunderstood.

As for an aggressive post there are so many but the one above will do for a start. Start by mis-spelling someone's name on purpose, accuse them of hostility (you've admitted yourself that was unfounded) and then end with "you don't want to believe that" when I'd never made any comment on the subject either way.
  • I'll ask nicely again mister Irving...how would I know it was a joke? Isnt it obvious that if I knew it was a joke I wouldnt have replied. Just a calm basic answer will be fine.
  • edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]I'll ask nicely again mister Irving...how would I know it was a joke? Isnt it obvious that if I knew it was a joke I wouldnt have replied. Just a calm basic answer will be fine.

All my answers have been calm, why do you feel the need to be so aggressively defensive again? It doesn't help us to resolve anything.

You've already said that you didn't understand what ": - )" means. Fair enough, that was your lack of understanding of a common symbol for a smiley face ie I'm smiling when I'm writing this. It's often used in written messages where it is more difficult to convey that a statement is a joke. Its use on here is quite common so I'm surprised you had not seen it before.

To be fair, you may have seen it but perhaps you had not realised it's significance/meaning. That would explain why you totally misconstrued what I had said and became overly aggressive in your responses.

I hope that answers your question.

And Henry is fine, Only MOG calls me Sir Henry (my proper title rather than "mister" as it happens) and that's because he is pulling my leg. : - )
  • I'll put my hands up to the smiley thing...didnt have a clue, but still think your brand of sarcasm has an edge that sometimes makes me wince, and in general I do just scroll past your comments and promise to do so in the future.
    No need to reply, I dont mind you being the winner..which you are on this one.

Peace and love, Mister Windscreen
  • LOL Henry, you think I'm creepy...wait til you meet Mrs.Windscreen, she only needs a wart and a broomstick.
  • :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• I love how this turned into an argument about pitchside singers! Anyway, more on topic. The song! Anyone pre-ordered it yet?
  • edited May 2010
    Pitch side singing could take over from Eurovision I heard!
  • WiNNER is out today, ok we failed in the world cup but please help the lads by purchasing it. There are 5 versions and each version is 79p on iTunes. Normal, Electro, Dubstep, Acoustic, Samba.

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/winner-acoustic-pack/id379230541

Please purchase even if its just one version and let your friends know please. :)

Sean x