Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sweepstake Teams

Who's done one at work or with friends?

I drew the mighty New Zealand in my works one, I'm already spending the money!

Anyone else been equally shafted?!

Comments

• i picked a enverlope up the local pub cost £100.00 , cant open it till quater finals was the rule , however lanlord has fallen out with the oweners , so it was everyone come and get your money back , open my world cup enverlope to see i got chile !!

so pleased he fell out with the oweners , as it would have been mighty chile in doors that night
  • I got Spain. Pretty happy with that.
  • [cite]Posted By: clive the addick[/cite]i picked a enverlope up the local pub cost £100.00 , cant open it till quater finals was the rule , however lanlord has fallen out with the oweners , so it was everyone come and get your money back , open my world cup enverlope to see i got chile !!

so pleased he fell out with the oweners , as it would have been mighty chile in doors that night

Landlord would have been gone by the time the Quarter Finals arrived !
  • I got the mighty Japan!
  • [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]I got the mighty Japan!

You're lucky. I got Scotland.
  • I had 2 at work

ended up with Chile & Germany
  • Just doing ours now, I am in charge....
  • Does anyone have a link to a decent sweepstake kit?
  • http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2429715
  • Sponsored links:

• Got France in my works one so in a word yes eaqually nsharfted mate :-)
  • Oh sweet jesus I got Slovenia....
  • Nigeria and Slovakia - oh joy!!
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Nigeria and Slovakia - oh joy!!

I'll buy you a beer with my winnings!
  • Not bad, I got Holland today.
  • I just got England in the sweepstake causing much mirth here. Slightly vocal in my lack of support for England so now I have to actually care how they get along. The gleeful expressions of my Manager and lots of mates here in the office is a sight to see oh the irony.

Adopted France in the last sweepstake I participated in many years ago and won it. Looks like a good omen.
  • Honduras
  • Honduras here too. Fingers crossed for the wooden spoon award, though N Korea look more likely.
  • australia :(
  • [cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]Oh sweet jesus I got Slovenia....
    Ditto :o(

Still, it could have been worse. You could have entered two more and got... North Korea and New Zealand. Like me. Pah
  • Sponsored links:

• Just got Honduras in one and Spain in another
  • only 10 us involved in ours at work - we took out honduras and new zealand, so then 3 each:

Slovakia
    Mexico
    Greece

Disaster...
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCdamo[/cite]australia :(

snap
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCdamo[/cite]australia :(

snap

binned already
  • I got Greece. Probably the worst performance so far .
  • I got Serbia and Ghana
    Great!
  • I have got Demmark, Mexico and Greece. Not banking on any winnings
  • Possibly worse - we had a mighty complicated pool within my football club, somehow after I calculated all my predictions over a fair few beers with the deadline looming, I had Nigeria making the semi-finals :-(

Self-inflicted.